Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm going to go spikeless. Tonight I plan to buy a pair of AdiCross shoes. I'll play in them, but mainly want them for comfort as a spectator at my daughter's tournaments as I spend a lot of time walking ahead on cart paths, and my feet are killing me if I wear my spikes, and my tennis shoes are not doing the job either on hills and whatnot.

As I'm from WI I wear khaki pants or shorts. Usually adidas solid color shirts: black, blue, red, yellow when I want to look huge. Would you go with the black or white?

PS. Once I get my wife in the store, I may push for some eccos, and will also try on some FJs.

As my sense of fashion mainly runs to trying to keep hot dog mustard or hamburger drippings off my shirts, I'm soliciting opinions. My main two pairs of shoes are white Powerband 360s with the red bands, and my The Morgan Cup ATVs that are mostly white the orange doohickies on the bottom. I also have some FJ Contours that are brown, black, and mostly white.

And you have to have black socks with black shoes, right? Calf highs?

Kevin

For wearing with khaki shorts, I would lean towards white shoes. If you get black shoes, I would go black socks in either no show or low cut.

hahaha, I like the white ones dude. They don't absorb as much heat as black shoes. And yes, calf high black socks are a must.

I just bought a pair of the cross flex shoes from adidas and am excited about them.

White you big cheese fart.

hahaha, I like the white ones dude. They don't absorb as much heat as black shoes. And yes, calf high black socks are a must.

I just bought a pair of the cross flex shoes from adidas and am excited about them.

When we talked a few weeks ago, I thought you said black. I'm getting old. So white shoes and the calf high black socks. I like the socks with the stripes around the top. Kind of classy. lol.

Actually, the calf high are getting popular with the junior boys. Saw a more than a few pair on the GODD players at State PGA Junior.

Kevin

Black would be great in fall and winter with britches. Not in summer dude. Too hot.

And seriously, don't get calf socks, get some no shows for sure. You can at least look like a hip dad out there.

I would go white. They tend to go with more IMO. Do your self a favor and spend a little time with the Ecco's too.

Black would be great in fall and winter with britches. Not in summer dude. Too hot.

And seriously, don't get calf socks, get some no shows for sure. You can at least look like a hip dad out there.

I'll stick with calf high for wearing with my black crocs when I go to the grocery store.

Kevin

I have a pair of the white/blue ones and I love them. They have to be wiped off after every round, but that just takes a few seconds. I am considering the white/red ones or the white/white ones. I've been looking for just the fat laces of a few colors, but ebay has failed me thus far.

I don't know what is with mine, but the black pair is so much more comfortable than the white. But the white would look better.

If you were a true baller, you would find some golf sandals and rock some tube socks with them.

For wearing with khaki shorts, I would lean towards white shoes. If you get black shoes, I would go black socks in either no show or low cut.

Correct on both cookie, I'd say white would give you much more options, and black socks on black shoes is a must!

I feel weird in black shoes for some reason.

Calf high socks are only stylish if they are dress socks. The most popular now are the real thin ones you get when you rent a tux. Rock that and a flat brim hat and your daughter will be overly proud.

For real though, talk the wife into the Eccos!

The Esox family is 2/3 spikeless. 1/2 if you count the dog, and we're not getting him de-clawed. White Adicross for me. Black ecco street for my daughter. No eccos big enough for me to even try on. Do all Euros have tiny feet? I guess teeny, tiny feet look better with skinny jeans.

Kevin

I like white shoes better than black shoes. Especially with black pants because that's how that Tigger fellow dresses.

I would go with the white crossflex, they are super comfortable. I am buying a pair as soon as I make my mind up on what color I want. They do come in grey so you could split the difference.

I would go with the white crossflex, they are super comfortable. I am buying a pair as soon as I make my mind up on what color I want. They do come in grey so you could split the difference.

Dude. You skimmed. I already purchased two posts ago.

Kevin

The Esox family is 2/3 spikeless. 1/2 if you count the dog, and we're not getting him de-clawed. White Adicross for me. Black ecco street for my daughter. No eccos big enough for me to even try on. Do all Euros have tiny feet? I guess teeny, tiny feet look better with skinny jeans.

Kevin
Great update Kevin, could I have a pic with the shoes and the calve height blacks socks please?

calf high socks? why stop there?....

Dude. You skimmed. I already purchased two posts ago.

Kevin

I saw you purchased the adicross, I would go with the crossflex, much more comfortable IMHO. Not very clear on my part.

I saw you purchased the adicross, I would go with the crossflex, much more comfortable IMHO. Not very clear on my part.

I wasn't sure the Crossflex came in left handed.

Kevin

I wasn't sure the Crossflex came in left handed.

Kevin
It doesn't. I wanted to buy some Turdelist golf balls today but they didn't have the compression I wanted in left handed.

It doesn't. I wanted to buy some Turdelist golf balls today but they didn't have the compression I wanted in left handed.

I hate that. Acutally, I believe the Crossflex are available in LH, but they have a mesh upper. The world is not ready for Esox in a mesh upper.

Looking forward to playing spikeless tomorrow. Should be wicked cool.

Kevin

Back