Blade and wide blade putters that have a top line.....

GaGolfer1985

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have come to the realization that my putter preference is a blade or wide blade head shape with a top line for alignment. There is something about a top line that gets me hyper focused on the alignment and center strike.

Unfortunately it seems most OEMs utilize a flange line in their OTR offerings rather than a top line.

I'm considering a 2016 Toulon Austin as my next putter purchase since it does meet these requirements, but I'd like to know what my options are.

What are some other blade putters with a top line that are currently being offered????

Pictured are a few models I have come across:

2016 Toulon Austin
1615209960421.png

Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 (super old I know, but still available for purchase and I used to be a great putter with one of these)
1615210041799.png

TaylorMade TP Juno (honestly don't know anything about these putters)1615210292795.png

Sacks Parente Series 66

Off the top of my head I remember the Cleveland Frontline 8.0 and SeeMore Si2 Offset. There are several custom builders that could make one as well. Prices are all over the map, but the more simple, the cheaper it would be.

All of the new Cleveland Frontline putters have a topline aligment line. Also, much of SeeMore's collection has a topline line. I agree with you and prefer the line on top to a line on the flange.

I can't recall the name brand of the putters with the changeable sight lines but @JB posted them up. Maybe his memory is better than mine. 🤔

Off the top of my head I remember the Cleveland Frontline 8.0 and SeeMore Si2 Offset. There are several custom builders that could make one as well. Prices are all over the map, but the more simple, the cheaper it would be.

Thanks! Seems like the Frontline models are the first to come to a lot of peoples minds.

I'm toying with the idea of going through Goodwood Golf Co. for a custom build, especially since I can get a flow neck.

Probably run about $600-650 and he is now offering his heads in 303 instead of just Carbon

1615213022684.png

Swag Savage Too - I prefer a site dot and have the dot. Less is more for me.

Swag Savage Too - I prefer a site dot and have the dot. Less is more for me.

I love Swag, but they have removed the option to pick the site aid on the Savage Too.

Flange line only now :(

I love Swag, but they have removed the option to pick the site aid on the Savage Too.

Flange line only now :(

Call them. Find it hard to believe they would not do it.

Here ya go, this is a good one.

Here ya go, this is a good one.

Im sure the triple track makes it easy to align, but I really want the alignment line to be on the top line of the putter, not the flange like this one.

Here's a couple of Bettinardi putters from my putter rotation for the coming year.

Hexperimental Stinger

20210308_091501.jpg

3 Step Jam

20210308_091524.jpg

Last edited:
That TM TP Juno will be one of the easier and cheaper for you to find I would think. May not blow you away, but a nice putter. This is one of my favs with the top line (I seem to prefer sight dots or top lines). Odyssey RSX Milled 001.BFA6788A-38FA-4331-A0E2-6F58D8FD8EB2.jpeg2AABEBC5-2038-4733-8219-0272C98F88E5.jpeg

Back