Blame Canada?? Or who do you blame for the weather?!

McKillian

Reaction score
Lanna-Drevviken, Stockholms Lan, Sweden, Sweden
Handicap
For awhile now the newspapers have had the need to blame someone for the weather here in Sweden. We´ve had "the extreme cold Russian weather/Blizzard/whatever", "the extreme cold Polish weather" and now we´re blaming the Danes for "the extreme Danish thaw weather".

Winter in Sweden is usually cold, snowy, dark and generally occurs every year(to alot of peoples surprise even though we´re just below the polarcircle)

Do the newsservice where you live blame other countries(or states) for crappy weather or is just a Swedish thing?

I blame Canada for everything...

Blame the Chinese. They have the highest population and commit the most to global warming. (kidding)

From what ive heard, Global warming doesnt only make things warmer, but makes whether swings more violent, and makes the cold spells colder. So blame global warming, and the people who make things worse.

I blame the Democrats. :laughing:

Blame the Chinese. They have the highest population and commit the most to global warming. (kidding)

From what ive heard, Global warming doesnt only make things warmer, but makes whether swings more violent, and makes the cold spells colder. So blame global warming, and the people who make things worse.

I like this answer better..... Canada doesn't do anything wrong! :angel:

When have you ever heard anyone say, "Honey, lets stay in and order Canadian food"?

Like maple syrup, Canada's evil oozes over the United States

I like this answer better..... Canada doesn't do anything wrong! :angel:

Canadian propoganda trying to conceal their evil plans to overthrow the US by importing polar bears into our country.

Maybe I should have dropped the Canada bit in the thread name. I didn´t mean to start any Canada bashing although there seems to be a pent-up need?

Global warming discussions can´t be won. If its cold, its b/c of global warming making it colder and if its warm its the same thing - eventhough there seems to be less talk of it during colder weather.......I wonder why.....

Its all in good fun. Everyone knows Canada means more to the US, than the US means to Canada
Maybe I should have dropped the Canada bit in the thread name. I didn´t mean to start any Canada bashing although there seems to be a pent-up need?

Global warming discussions can´t be won. If its cold, its b/c of global warming making it colder and if its warm its the same thing - eventhough there seems to be less talk of it during colder weather.......I wonder why.....

I don't see why, we're awesome! :act-up:

Canadian propoganda trying to conceal their evil plans to overthrow the US by importing polar bears into our country.

Awesome post Hawk! LMAO!

Look buddy, you guys don't stand a chance.
Our Tim Bit snipers can pick a guy off from near about 10 ft!
Once we release the herds of caribou armed with hockey skates, you guys are hooped!
Give in now!

I don't see why, we're awesome! :act-up:

Sure you are:D, you´re just not that great playing Hockey?

Didn´t we hand you your **** on new years eve in the Junior championship.....lol

Maybe we should move this to the banter away thread, this is fun:D

What medal did you win?
Sure you are:D, you´re just not that great playing Hockey?

Didn´t we hand you your **** on new years eve in the Junior championship.....lol

Maybe we should move this to the banter away thread, this is fun:D

I think this pretty much sums it up!

What medal did you win?

None yet, But hey its not everyday we beat Canada in Hockey....:D It was almost as good as a Finland-whoppin´....

Hey McKillian -Back on thread... Yup we in S. Cal blame "The Polar Express" for this particularly cold front of whether we have. When it rains a ton, they call it "The Pineapple Express" (from Hawaii). But other than that, not too much in terms of blaming (or naming) others for the whether. Pretty funny that they do that over there. It also probably depends on what part of the country you're living in for us here in the states. Anyone get any Mexico whether bashing in the southern states?

You can blame us when you get bad weather thats fine, its the cold climate that makes Canadians so awesome.

Can I blame Sweden for our coldest December for 100 years? Seriously not picked my clubs up for a month!

There's no doubt about it George Bush was the cause. Just look at what he did with Katrina... hell ya!

Back