NEWS Blast Launches New Golf App

Full disclosure, its a bit of a trick to get the sleeve on any grip. Its unlubricated rubber on rubber. With the larger grips, you have to put it on one side and then kind of stretch it over the other, and then wiggle it down. Easier on standard grip, but still doable on midsize. I picked the midsize CC grip because it was the biggest diameter non-putter grip I have. And it went on. It would not be a reason why I would not buy the product. What has been an issue for me is figuring out how to see progress over multiple days, as opposed to one day at a time. That has annoyed me, and I have to think there is an option to do so.

This multiple days thing is the major factor that is putting me off right now.

I’m going to start a thread tomorrow. But I have a question. In hand I have a gen 2 and gen 3. Can you tell me which is which?
ACEE03DF-29BF-4402-BDC2-7817FCC5468A.jpeg

I’m going to start a thread tomorrow. But I have a question. In hand I have a gen 2 and gen 3. Can you tell me which is which?
View attachment 8938351
The picture on the right has a bigger hair parting on the left part. That makes it generation 3.

I was going to ask if it worked with plastic or foam golf balls
The Dave, Short Game and Full Swing mode will work with a foam ball, wiffle ball or no ball at all. You just need to make contact with the ground, and it will register an "action" and give you metrics.

I know this is an older thread.. But they still don't have the Updated App for Android as of now.. It's IOS only. Just something to think about. I am trying to figure out what generation I have, but it doesn't say anywhere.

Back