Blast Motion for putting feedback?

FeMan

Reaction score
Did a cursory search on above topic and it’s efficacy. Mixed reviews but somewhat older time frame
Looking for this as training and recover aid.
I’m having major knee surgery Friday and will be pretty hobbled up for 6-8 weeks
Will start rehab quickly but was told no golf for at least 6 weeks
my doctor (also golfer and infrequent playing partner) said I could putt at home if I wanted. So, I want
Have a putting surface but would like some swing analysis also.
Looked on line and this apparatus to be something that would motivate and keep me sane during recovery

Any feedback or guidance appreciated.

Did a cursory search on above topic and it’s efficacy. Mixed reviews but somewhat older time frame
Looking for this as training and recover aid.
I’m having major knee surgery Friday and will be pretty hobbled up for 6-8 weeks
Will start rehab quickly but was told no golf for at least 6 weeks
my doctor (also golfer and infrequent playing partner) said I could putt at home if I wanted. So, I want
Have a putting surface but would like some swing analysis also.
Looked on line and this apparatus to be something that would motivate and keep me sane during recovery

Any feedback or guidance appreciated.
I have a Putt Out Mat and Putt Out if your interested. Mat is basically new and only used a handful of times. PuttOut has been used more than that but still in fantastic condition.

I've got one. I haven't used it in a while but that's all on me.

I like it. There's a sensor about the size of a stack of maybe 3 US nickels or so and it fits very snugly in a rubber cup that goes on the end of your putter. Assuming it's aligned to the face of your putter, the sensor will tell you where the face of your putter is during the stroke... open, closed, neutral. It also gives the speed of your stroke in seconds... that's good for tempo kind of practice. I found that I tend to close the face of my putter through the stroke... just a 1/2 a degree or so but it's enough that the putt is offline when it's a 30' putt.

It can also be used on wedges to like 75 yards or so I believe.

Dislikes: None really that I can think of other than the sensor needs to be removed from the rubber cup to recharge it. Although this might not be the case. I didn't get creative with the charger and setting it on top of my putter, or resting my putter on top of the charger... that could work...:unsure:

If you've got the time (which you will) and the money, I'd say pick it up.

Good luck recovering from your surgery. Make sure you do all the physical work from people I know that have had knee surgery.

Back