Blind9, anyone had trouble getting an answer?

alphatoner

Reaction score
Handicap
Are blind9 normally reliable? I was recommended to contact them to get a price on a couple of Adams wedges. PM'd and no answer after a week so I PM'd again, a few days later I did get a reply asking that I email my request rather than PM. I did this same day and now a couple of weeks later still no reply. All I wanted was a price.

Is it usually this difficult to deal with them or am I just being unlucky.

Are blind9 normally reliable? I was recommended to contact them to get a price on a couple of Adams wedges. PM'd and no answer after a week so I PM'd again, a few days later I did get a reply asking that I email my request rather than PM. I did this same day and now a couple of weeks later still no reply. All I wanted was a price.

Is it usually this difficult to deal with them or am I just being unlucky.

Try calling them and telling them you are a THP'er. Sometimes PM's get lost in the shuffle. I bet you have much better luck.

I have been trying to get a price on shoes as well. I hope everything is ok.

I usually call or email them through their website. I have found both of those ways get you a faster answer.

Yeah I would contact them directly since so any THP members contact them all the time through PM

They are running a site and store, not to mention all us THP'er trying to contact them. From experience, the best way to go is to call, if you have some time and it's not urgent, email works. PM'ing will the most unreliable, just simply because of volume. There have been multiple occasions where Patty's box has filled up from so many of us here trying to contact her and Dennis.

They are amazing people and I would just give them a call, always super helpful.

I have bought a couple things from Blind9.
No issues I worked with them via e-mail and phone, great service.

I sent a email a longtime and never got a response. Your best bet like everyone else said into just call them.

I sent a email a longtime and never got a response. Your best bet like everyone else said into just call them.

Yeah I must admit I even tried to contact them a few weeks ago without a response, it's easier to call.

I found that calling them is better. My pm's sometimes get answered by Patty because we aren't their only form of business you know. Dennis will take care of you.

They are very busy, best thing to do is just call them. Great to deal with I can tell you that. Its just much easier to call them IMO.

I have ordered a lot of stuff from them lately. I have found PMs, E-Mails and VoiceMails to be ineffective. Your best bet is to keep calling until you get Dennis on the phone.

Someone mentioned that they are running a business and a website, so be patient... I'm sorry, but that is their job and their business. If anything, they should be on top of e-mails and phone calls. If I had to guess, I would say they are understaffed. Success can sometimes be tough to keep up with.

All that aside, Blind 9 can get just about anything you need at a great price.

I also believe they just had a kid as well too so im sure they are much busier than we can imagine.

As I said I have emailed direct (not just Pm) now with no response. Calling is not an option (I am in the UK) I would have thought anyone trying to run a business in the current economic climate would really make an effort to answer emails.

I run my own business and I know my customers would soon go somewhere else if I even left it 24hrs without replying. Just the way I do things. But clearly they don't see it that way. They should imo opinion treat email enquiries with more respect, because it looks like they've now lost a sale and probably not for the first time if other replies are anything to go by.

If this continues for a couple of days I will run over and check on them but I think they might just be busy for the day. Their store is 10 minutes from my place and it is always nice to talk golf with Dennis and Patti.

I have ordered a lot of stuff from them lately. I have found PMs, E-Mails and VoiceMails to be ineffective. Your best bet is to keep calling until you get Dennis on the phone.

Someone mentioned that they are running a business and a website, so be patient... I'm sorry, but that is their job and their business. If anything, they should be on top of e-mails and phone calls. If I had to guess, I would say they are understaffed. Success can sometimes be tough to keep up with.

All that aside, Blind 9 can get just about anything you need at a great price.

I'm fairly certain they aren't purposefully ignoring people. I get that it's their business, but in saying that, it is their choice how they run it. Obviously it seems like it's working out for them, or people wouldn't be trying to get a hold of them all the time. Besides, if they are kind enough to give you a great price simply for being a member of a forum, the least you can do is make the effort to call them and get a hold of them in person.

Just my thoughts though, take them for what they are.

I talked to Dennis last week and he was fine. I get the best results when I call but he is also responsive via email

I didn't get a response when I emailed them a couple months ago on something. I was going to call them to follow up but I ended up going in another direction. I'm sure if I followed up with a call things would have worked out.

Sorry guys! We r still here and still Pming. Sometimes I don't answer bc I talk with Dennis and we think you emailed ji directly - and he answered you. I'll try to write back saying that I think Dennis wrote back to you, in case we both think the other person is writing to you. We sometimes talk in screen names or in products ( like, oh so and so asked about a cliq gear? Oh yeah, he emailed directly) but I'm sure some have fallen thru the cracks that way. I'm SO sorry about it. Let me check the pms now...

Sorry guys! We r still here and still Pming. Sometimes I don't answer bc I talk with Dennis and we think you emailed ji directly - and he answered you. I'll try to write back saying that I think Dennis wrote back to you, in case we both think the other person is writing to you. We sometimes talk in screen names or in products ( like, oh so and so asked about a cliq gear? Oh yeah, he emailed directly) but I'm sure some have fallen thru the cracks that way. I'm SO sorry about it. Let me check the pms now...
Its ok Patty we still love you guys:act-up:

I called 3 times a few weeks ago. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once in the evening with no answer any of the times... so I went with discountdans. Discountdans is as good as it gets on customer service and pricing.

I just talked with Dennis for 5 minutes. All is well as Patty said

Glad to hear everything is OK. I know from my experience that they are always on top of things and customer service is top notch. Kinda worrisome to hear that they weren't responding so its great to know they are good!

I too have had issues via Email and PM, but calling usually does the trick

I too have had issues via Email and PM, but calling usually does the trick

Calling is clearly the way to go from my experience as well.

Back