JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is our very own Blingo Queen's birthday weekend. So I wanted to wish her a happy birthday.

That's right, tomorrow. She's still just a young pup though!

Happy birthday from us too, BQ. Since my wife won't join I gotta include her from time to time!

Happy Birthday BQ!!
1981.gif

Ready everyone?
1965.gif
Altogether now, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear BlingoQueen. Happy Birthday to you."
1991.gif

Last edited:
Happy Bday, BQ! :cake:

Happy Birthday girlie!

Happy Birthday BQ!

Big party plans for the quarter-century celebration, or are you just going to hang out and do lots of laundry?

have a good one there Charlotte... enjoy the day

Happy Birthday, Charlotte!

25? I can't even remember my 25th.

Thanks you guys! How nice... it was a really fun day! Lots of golf and then mom cooked for us all... can't beat that Sunday! And, I had 6 birdies thru 11... lucky day. Hope you all had a good weekend too :)

Thanks you guys! How nice... it was a really fun day! Lots of golf and then mom cooked for us all... can't beat that Sunday! And, I had 6 birdies thru 11... lucky day. Hope you all had a good weekend too :)

Happy belated B-Day!! I had 2 birdies through 7 holes yesterday, but it all seems irrelevant when you shoot 85, hehe.

Happy belated Charlotte!

Last time I had 6 birdies in a round I woke up before it was over! Stupid alarm clock!

Back