Bloody Mary Anyone?

gr8dryv

Big Boned
Reaction score
Handicap
Job & Kids
What's your favorite?

I've been going with Bakon Vodka (American made, bacon/smokey flavor) and Ubon's Bloody Mix lately. Been using the Hot & Spicy (not really hot, just damn good) and have a BBQ flavor on deck. Really good mix from a BBQ join in MS you can buy on line or Amazon. My usual go-to mix is Zing Zang. Garnish with 3 garlic or blue-cheese stuffed olives. MMM-MMM!

Damn it now I want one.

I mix Bloody's and beer all the time when I'm playing - hard to beat Zing Zang for a bar mix.

Zing Zang is my go to mix as well. Combined with Blue Ice American Potato Vodka, a little Atomic Horseradish and the whole thing is pulled together by these:

k2-_feb2ba0a-3626-41f2-aa5b-268b4312f7c1.v1.jpg

Gin. Not vodka. A single squirt of lime juice. A squirt of siracha. 5-6 Pats of Franks red hot. 2-3 splashes of worcestershire sauce. A drip of A1. Coat the top of the mix with black pepper. Add Low Sodium V8. Garnish with a pickle pickle spear

I'm easy, extra horseradish in mine please.

Gin. Not vodka. A single squirt of lime juice. A squirt of siracha. 5-6 Pats of Franks red hot. 2-3 splashes of worcestershire sauce. A drip of A1. Coat the top of the mix with black pepper. Add Low Sodium V8. Garnish with a pickle pickle spear

Fire in the Hole!!

There is a bar by me which specializes in bloody marys during brunch.

There is one with Wickle juice, horseradish, a spoonful of sugar and a wickle spear - just delicious.

Played with a guy during an early morning round a few weeks ago that had a mason jar full of bloody mary in his bag. Not my favorite drink, but thought that was a fantastic idea.

The ones I get on American Air!

There's some folks I work with that tell me one of the best 'quick' bloody Mary's is Absout Citron and Zing Zang. Bloody Mary's made from scratch are the right way to go usually, but are a giant pain to make unless you have have all the necessary ingredients and know what you're doing.

I use Zing Zang mix, a decent vodka, Jalapeno pickles or asparagus, worcestershire sauce, pepper, a little hot sauce, and about a shot worth of Guinness beer. Tastes amazing.

I use Zing Zang mix, a decent vodka, Jalapeno pickles or asparagus, worcestershire sauce, pepper, a little hot sauce, and about a shot worth of Guinness beer. Tastes amazing.

What to do with the remaining Guinness? what to do, what to do?

There's some folks I work with that tell me one of the best 'quick' bloody Mary's is Absout Citron and Zing Zang. Bloody Mary's made from scratch are the right way to go usually, but are a giant pain to make unless you have have all the necessary ingredients and know what you're doing.

I can see that...the lemon of the Citron is a good touch.

What to do with the remaining Guinness? what to do, what to do?

You drink it or make sure you are making a few bloody marys, I mean you have to drink some of it right when you open.....as quality control...

I have no idea how she made it, but I ordered it with extra horseradish, and it tastes amazing after that 18 hole, 436 stroke, walk…

5b8b5d797c524cfabe6aa8b367aab22b.jpg

I'm too lazy to make them from scratch, and usually, the only time I'll have on is during an early morning round. So this is the way I go. Can't get Citron on the course very often though, and if they don't have Zing Zang, I pass.

Here is what we have at the golf course.

14088aac8dbd4ec8243edcdbbd3cc29b.jpg
00aa6620fb9005afddd8d1467aae8846.jpg

Good close to the work day

aced9f9e57e8ee23ce2c5a04a5172b60.jpg

I hate these drinks. Not a fan of Tom juice at all

What's your favorite?

I've been going with Bakon Vodka (American made, bacon/smokey flavor) and Ubon's Bloody Mix lately. Been using the Hot & Spicy (not really hot, just damn good) and have a BBQ flavor on deck. Really good mix from a BBQ join in MS you can buy on line or Amazon. My usual go-to mix is Zing Zang. Garnish with 3 garlic or blue-cheese stuffed olives. MMM-MMM!

Do you ship? :D

Back