BMW Championship - FedEx Cup Round 3 [Spoilers]

i'd like to see him get a little retribution on 18 this year. man, every time i see a replay of that i feel sick for the guy.
Yeah that was brutal, they like to bring it up every time they're talking to someone being right on the number for next week too. This would be sweet revenge if he could show up here and make a putt on that same hole to win the tournament this time.

Yeah that was brutal, they like to bring it up every time they're talking to someone being right on the number for next week too. This would be sweet revenge if he could show up here and make a putt on that same hole to win the tournament this time.

dude, that would be such an amazing story if it worked out that way.

i'm really on the fence about tiger this weekend. i want him to be back, but just not sure if he will be or not. it's wierd using tiger in the same sentence as "will he bring it or not?"

I have Kuch leading the way on my fantasy team. I also have Stricker and Day holding it together. As for a surprise, I think Sned will pull through and head to East Lake.

if he keeps this up I'm going to cite that his game turned around after I interviewed him at the AT&T. man crush? nope, just saying
i'd like to see him get a little retribution on 18 this year. man, every time i see a replay of that i feel sick for the guy.

How could I forget Brandt Snedeker!?! He played great last week and was on the short list of guys who could win the thing. He'll need to move up a couple of spots to qualify for the TOUR Championship and I think he'll do it. He played well last year at Cog Hill and I think he'll do it again.

I think Tiger brings it this week.

I think we see Tiger put together a solid tournament instead of just two or three rounds then one or two train wrecks, i think you see DJ and Jason Day continue the trend of good good good choke as far as their rounds go. should be a good tournament, also i think Tiger might just put one in the win column this week, a good course for him and he is driving the ball well, playing much better than he did at Firestone and that might weigh on his head.

so let's look at the first two events of the playoffs so far. kuchar wins over martin laird. then hoffman comes from nowhere to win. i think it's pan'ing out so that another sleeper comes out of nowhere to win. not that kuchar is a big sleeper but he certainly isn't one of the huge draws. i think that trend continues this weekend. how about a ryan palmer?

Ricky Barnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Palmer and Barnes would certainly fit the bill of what seems to be trending in these playoffs. You know, another guy that might just pop up out of nowhere this week is Rory McIlroy.

i'd love to see ricky barnes get it done! he's really played well for the bulk of the year, kinda faded down the stretch but i do like it when he's getting some coverage. fun to watch.

I'd love to see Rory make a statement at this tourney.

Yessssir. I was hoping he would come on strong during the playoffs. Really enjoy following the dude.
i'd love to see ricky barnes get it done! he's really played well for the bulk of the year, kinda faded down the stretch but i do like it when he's getting some coverage. fun to watch.

It wouldn't surprise me if it happened. That's the thing with him, I don't think he is close but man when he does get it back, should be interesting.
he needs a decent week

i hope tiger wins. then wins the east lake, then wins the fedex cup. That would be soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny IMO

that would be the final nail in the proverbial coffin to have a dismal year like he has and still come up and win the fedex cup thus proving his dominance over the sport

Stricker. He loves Cog Hill. He gets support from both the nearby Cheeseheads and the Illinoisians.

Tiger outside the top twenty. If he ever does win again, can all those that predict, "This is the week!", every week, then say, "I told you he was back"?

Kevin

If he ever does win again, can all those that predict, "This is the week!", every week, then say, "I told you he was back"?

Absolutely not.

But I must pose a question to you Esox, and everyone. What would you think [if this is even possible, im not sure], if tiger won the next two weeks and won the fedex cup? Justified? Does it finally expose a broken system in the fedex cup? Or is it just him winning at the right times to take the seasons title? Is it just like a wild card team winning the superbowl?

I know its unlikely that this happens but i would really like to hear everyones thoughts on it.

How about KOOTCH? Leading already and looking STRONG. -4 through 7.

that dude's on freaking fire man!

Yeah man, Kuchar is playing the best golf of his life it seems like damn near all season long. Good for him!

if he had a few more wins under his belt this year, his season could be being compared to Tiger's 2000 season.....

Brian Gay is -1 through 6 I believe. I want to see BG go low to make a run at next week.

Back