BMW Championship - FedEx Cup Round 3 [Spoilers]

i would be more inclined to watch b/c of the tiger/phil pairing but how much of them do you actually think they'll cover?

i would be more inclined to watch b/c of the tiger/phil pairing but how much of them do you actually think they'll cover?

its kind of funny, everybody always wants Tiger/Phil on Sunday...except when its opening weekend in football

Since the Cowboys don't play till late, I plan on watching some golf

its kind of funny, everybody always wants Tiger/Phil on Sunday...except when its opening weekend in football

Since the Cowboys don't play till late, I plan on watching some golf

but do you think that they'll get much coverage? and what time does the telecast start?

but do you think that they'll get much coverage? and what time does the telecast start?

Nope. Maybe some early coverage if there is any.

i don't think it starts till 2 on NBC...if Tiger is -3 or so when TV kicks on they will show them. He needs a top 5 to move on, they will show him because it will be the last we see him till the ryder cup.

of course...no matter how off they may be, #1 and #2 in the world at the same time means more than usual coverage

Mark these words. I expect Tiger to go way low today. Wouldn't surprise me to see him finish the day as low as -2. That should put some real heat on the leaders.

Kevin

Ill have my fingers crossed for Tiger tomorrow. I know a lot of people like to root against him now, but its getting to the point now that I feel bad for the guy and would like to see him have some suceess.

He has been through so much. It's hard to imagine what he's had to endure. The criticism, the scrutiny, the never ending probing questions. It's hard not to feel bad for him.

Kevin

Last edited:
The PGA is probably trying to figure out how to rig this for Tiger. This whole system was developed to keep people interested after the PGA..and I'm afraid if Tiger isn't in the field for the Championship it will just kill the ratings.

It could be a fun day to watch Tiger. He knows he needs to go low. Right now to get to 5th he needs to be at -6, so maybe needs like -7/-8 and hope nobody near the top shoots well. Its going to be very difficult for him to do it, and I don't expect him to. But I think he will go out there and fire at pins early which could bring in Birdies and bogeys. I expect an up and down day, maybe shooting 2 or 3 under. My prediction is 6 birdies 3 bogies. See you at the Ryder Cup TW

Fowler struggling early, he just dropped out of the top 30 and needs to rebound to get in for next week.

Fowler struggling early, he just dropped out of the top 30 and needs to rebound to get in for next week.

Time for pavin to call jb holmes I guess.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

It could be a fun day to watch Tiger. He knows he needs to go low. Right now to get to 5th he needs to be at -6, so maybe needs like -7/-8 and hope nobody near the top shoots well. Its going to be very difficult for him to do it, and I don't expect him to. But I think he will go out there and fire at pins early which could bring in Birdies and bogeys. I expect an up and down day, maybe shooting 2 or 3 under. My prediction is 6 birdies 3 bogies. See you at the Ryder Cup TW

He's already one over for the day. Doesn't look like the magic is back at all. I hope the Foley tweaks will make next year more enjoyable to watch, for me anyway.

He's already one over for the day. Doesn't look like the magic is back at all. I hope the Foley tweaks will make next year more enjoyable to watch, for me anyway.

I think some are enjoying him quite a bit right now....hehe

2 over now and Hefty is -3. This is sad.

Not for me jrod! Don't worry phil will get to about 5 under then he'll finish at 2 under.

I think some are enjoying him quite a bit right now....hehe

Really? Even after all he's been through?

Kevin

Go Kuch! I hope my boy is healthy today :golf2:!!! I might have to buy me some Bridgestone irons :eek:).....

Hey JB or GG are we having the Bridgestone irons at demo day? Well I know you are having the players type irons but do they even make a game improvement type iron set?

Go Kuch! I hope my boy is healthy today :golf2:!!! I might have to buy me some Bridgestone irons :eek:).....

Hey JB or GG are we having the Bridgestone irons at demo day? Well I know you are having the players type irons but do they even make a game improvement type iron set?

We have everything they are sending in the demo day thread.

I hit their forged irons at the ball fitting and wasn't too impressed... their wedges however are a totally different story.

I hit their forged irons at the ball fitting and wasn't too impressed... their wedges however are a totally different story.

Really? I thought they have been some of the best I have hit for that category all year long.

Hmmm kuch just dunked one in a tough little trap :banghead::angry:

Haha, poulter wearing navy shirt and those red and blue tartan plaids.......again!

Haha, poulter wearing navy shirt and those red and blue tartan plaids.......again!

I know, I saw that. I mean cmon, style guy, give us a curve ball just once.

Back