BMW Championship - FedEx Cup Round 3 [Spoilers]

don't know if it's b/c of a huge day of college football, but for some reason i'm just not drawn to this tourny today. kinda threw me outta whack having the coverage from 12-3:30

don't know if it's b/c of a huge day of college football, but for some reason i'm just not drawn to this tourny today. kinda threw me outta whack having the coverage from 12-3:30

Because you're thinking about next weekend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knid of feel the same way. Plus we were out running errands this morning and missed all the big excitement when a few went to -5 for the day.

Because you're thinking about next weekend lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knid of feel the same way. Plus we were out running errands this morning and missed all the big excitement when a few went to -5 for the day.

i think that both of these also has something to do with it.

I have not confirmed it yet, but I believe that Sean O'Hair switched and is now gaming a SeeMore mFGP

I have not confirmed it yet, but I believe that Sean O'Hair switched and is now gaming a SeeMore mFGP
Seeing pros switch to a SeeMore impresses the heck out of me, SeeMore doesn't pay anyone to game their gear so that tells me that it really is a solid flat stick!

Nice round by Tiger today! Only 8 back and ready to pounce. Rrrroooaaarrrrr!

Kevin

Tiger and Phil are both 8 back, does anyone think that either of them have a legit chance and firing a stupid low score and possibly getting themselves into the conversation at the end of the day? I know I'm DVRing the coverage in case I'm not around to see just in case!!

Nice round by Tiger today! Only 8 back and ready to pounce. Rrrroooaaarrrrr!

Kevin

lmao esox!

Tiger and Phil are both 8 back, does anyone think that either of them have a legit chance and firing a stupid low score and possibly getting themselves into the conversation at the end of the day? I know I'm DVRing the coverage in case I'm not around to see just in case!!

nah, i don't see either of them making a huge leap like that. tiger needs to come out free, guns blazin', he needs to make it to next weekend. phil will shoot a 69 in the end. he'll get it to about 4 or 5 under then do something stupid and double a hole.

Me neither. It looks like Tigger is no more for this playoffs.

Yeah I think it might be too much to ask for, but it would be cool if it did happen and playing in the same group to boot. tc's dead on about Mickelson though, he'll get himself to around -4 or -5 for the day then piss it away somewhere. As for Tiger I think having a couple of weeks to work on his game full time before the Ryder Cup is a good thing for him anyway! I'm loving that nobody has taken any playoff events off (other than Furyk)...I think it goes to show how much the players are really buying into the whole idea.

Yeah I think it might be too much to ask for, but it would be cool if it did happen and playing in the same group to boot. tc's dead on about Mickelson though, he'll get himself to around -4 or -5 for the day then piss it away somewhere. As for Tiger I think having a couple of weeks to work on his game full time before the Ryder Cup is a good thing for him anyway! I'm loving that nobody has taken any playoff events off (other than Furyk)...I think it goes to show how much the players are really buying into the whole idea.

i agree, i love the playoffs! i also think it pretty much assures that guys go into the RC with some decent form. i'm sure the playoff events have a very serious feel to them. i'd really like to see DJ win this tournament. i must admit, the guys resolve is pretty admirable. so many other dudes would've folded up after the two major experiences he's had.

Dustin Johnson would be my pick to finish it out right now, he is just in such good form lately and is due for another win big time.

Dustin Johnson would be my pick to finish it out right now, he is just in such good form lately and is due for another win big time.

but statistically, his final rounds are awful! i'd like to see that trend reversed but maybe he's a westwood jr?

but statistically, his final rounds are awful! i'd like to see that trend reversed but maybe he's a westwood jr?
He might be but I think all it would take is for him to break thru in a final round again, especially being 1 back going in. That could really boost his game to another level. I wouldn't call him Westwood Jr. just yet.

Ill have my fingers crossed for Tiger tomorrow. I know a lot of people like to root against him now, but its getting to the point now that I feel bad for the guy and would like to see him have some suceess. However, as was said earlier, a couple weeks off to work on the swing would be great. Question though, will Foley be able to go back to work with Woods in Florida or wont he have to be working with his guys like Mahan who will advance to the next round of the playoff?

Ill have my fingers crossed for Tiger tomorrow. I know a lot of people like to root against him now, but its getting to the point now that I feel bad for the guy and would like to see him have some suceess. However, as was said earlier, a couple weeks off to work on the swing would be great. Question though, will Foley be able to go back to work with Woods in Florida or wont he have to be working with his guys like Mahan who will advance to the next round of the playoff?

He will most likely be with the guys that are actually playing.

Will anyone actually watch the Final Round with today being the first Sunday of the 2010 NFL Season? I know I will be since the Jets don't play until tomorrow night but what about the other 98%?

btw- Ryan Moore needs to drop the tie look

Will anyone actually watch the Final Round with today being the first Sunday of the 2010 NFL Season? I know I will be since the Jets don't play until tomorrow night but what about the other 98%?

We will try and watch some but I mean its week 1. Plus, we will have you to keep us updated on here...hehe

I'll actually watch it a little more now because Tiger and Phil will be paired today.

We will try and watch some but I mean its week 1. Plus, we will have you to keep us updated on here...hehe

lol +1

Since its raining Im going to run out and OEM some crap for the outing and then come back and watch football.

lol +1

Since its raining Im going to run out and OEM some crap for the outing and then come back and watch football.

Your like a poet with your words.

Your like a poet with your words.

Thank you. I think. I have to admit Im not real excited about the BMW with football starting.

because OEM'ing never gets old...+1

lol +1

Back