Bojangles Appreciation Thread

I love Bojangles, but we aren't lucky enough to have them out West. When I am back in the South, you can count on multiple stops during my trip to Bojangles. Their chicken is good, but give me a country ham biscuit every time.

What's different about this one to make it 'new'? They had a cajun filet sandwich on the menu at some point years ago.
That one used the spicy chicken filet like the biscuits. This one has a big piece of boneless spicy chicken breast.

That one used the spicy chicken filet like the biscuits. This one has a big piece of boneless spicy chicken breast.
That will be tried the next time I'm near a Bojangles.

Its on my list to visit next month when I am in NC!

Cajun filet FTW. Don't have Bojangles often, but man is it good. Hold the bo rounds though, not a fan.

I’m here for their breakfasts.

so good and I enjoy them when we head to the Carolinas every year.

All @Duffer Waldorf kept talking about during singles at The Morgan Cup was getting Bojangles on his way back home 😂😂

I don't think I've heard of them before none on this side of the country. Will check it out someday. Stuck with Chik fil a out here which has a decent spicy chicken sandwich, xtra crispy makes it better.

I am pretty sure we have had it a few times when visiting the Carolinas but I'm hard pressed to say it blew me away.

What makes it SO good?

Cajun filet FTW. Don't have Bojangles often, but man is it good. Hold the bo rounds though, not a fan.
No bo-rounds?!

I am pretty sure we have had it a few times when visiting the Carolinas but I'm hard pressed to say it blew me away.

What makes it SO good?
Breakfast biscuits are really good. Fried chicken/tenders are spicy.

Breakfast biscuits are really good. Fried chicken/tenders are spicy.
I've never understood the love of biscuits. They are crumbly and often times dry.

Are they that good?

I've never understood the love of biscuits. They are crumbly and often times dry.

Are they that good?
Yes sir. The Cajun filet biscuit is hard to beat. Hardee’s and Biscuitville are great options too.

Are they that good?
Maybe in Ohio...🤣

Are they that good?
As a southerner, your disdain for biscuits leaves me at a loss for words. :ROFLMAO: Bojangles is *that* good because they understand that it is that they do well and don’t venture down the paths of trying to offer a huge menu to appeal to everyone. They stick to what they do well, which is frying food to perfection. LOL A bojangles biscuit has no serious competition in the fast food space. Their seasoned fries are so good I’ll order them for any and every meal. Their fried chicken is perfectly crispy and spicy and never dried out. I’ve never had a bad sandwich there. Given the choice I’d hit Bojangles almost every time when traveling.

What makes it SO good?
1. Cajun filet biscuit is fast food perfection. The seasoning has some kick, but it's not overpowering just for the sake of being spicy, and the filet usually hangs way over the biscuit edge. Biscuits are layers of fluffiness; they are the Cloudspun of biscuits, and nothing like the butter-soaked sponges at Popeye's.
2. French fry seasoning.
3. Sweet tea.

KIMG4268.JPG

Their steak biscuit is better than their cajun filet biscuit, which is also very good.

Now I want me some Bojangles...

Are they that good?

You are right that biscuits can be dry and crumbly, but a good biscuit, a good biscuit will change your life. They are buttery, moist (sorry I know many hate that word but it's accurate), fluffy and almost melt in your mouth when you take a bite.

biscuit2.gif

You are right that biscuits can be dry and crumbly, but a good biscuit, a good biscuit will change your life. They are buttery, moist (sorry I know many hate that word but it's accurate), fluffy and almost melt in your mouth when you take a bite.

View attachment 8978978
if a biscuit ever melted in my mouth instead of crumbled, I would 100% subscribe.

Back