Bollé Performance Eyewear

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
This is a brand that is owned by Bushnell and they make golf specific sunglasses. These just arrived at our office.

Kickback
871267482_do9je-L-1.jpg

871267509_EcXEq-L-1.jpg

871267532_GEhdH-L-1.jpg

871267548_jqeQo-L-1.jpg

Parole
They also have 2 other lenses to try with them and it has a great little carrying case that has a slot for the other lenses. I really like that feature.

873315253_M4RbC-L-1.jpg

873315267_pWWrs-L-1.jpg

873315280_zwc9B-L-1.jpg

873315332_76LG8-L-1.jpg

873315289_4LSJh-L-1.jpg

873315318_RecRk-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Frameless, nice :) These are men's?

Nice looking shades. I had no idea Bolle was owned by Bushnell. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on them!

Now that's the style that fits my face! My ski goggles are Bolle so if these are anything like them the quality will be top notch

I have a pair of Bolle sunglasses that I keep in my golf bag. I love them! They are super light, never seam to fog up, and the lens are tinted enough for use in bright light but I also don't mind keeping them on when it's overcast or in the shade.

I have a pair of Bollé as well. They're not golf-specific, but do have the polarized lenses which are a huge help imho. Mine are the Montauks, but discontinued now - I think they were in the Sport line.

I never realized that they were owned by Bushnell, but have never had a complaint with anything of theirs I've owned in the past (hunting optics, etc).

Bushnell bought Bolle some time ago. They also own Serengeti.

I've owned several pairs (including some handed out directly by the company). Very light, excellent optics. The only flaw is one common to the design, including the ones they sent THP. The lens tends to crack right where the bridge connects.

Because my pair weren't purchased, I couldn't warranty them. But they were great while they lasted.

• Admin
Bushnell bought Bolle some time ago. They also own Serengeti.

I've owned several pairs (including some handed out directly by the company). Very light, excellent optics. The only flaw is one common to the design, including the ones they sent THP. The lens tends to crack right where the bridge connects.

Because my pair weren't purchased, I couldn't warranty them. But they were great while they lasted.

We should be getting a pair of Serengeti glasses as well. It seems most have had great experiences with these glasses I can't wait to have these tested by our reviewers. Thanks for the feedback.

Bolle makes some topshelf glasses, I'm more of an Oakley fan myself but I've been impressed with Bolle in the past.

We should be getting a pair of Serengeti glasses as well. It seems most have had great experiences with these glasses I can't wait to have these tested by our reviewers. Thanks for the feedback.

I have a pair of Serengeti that I used on the course until I got a pair of wrap arounds and I LOVED them. They are my driving sunglasses and not as expensive as I thought they would be.

A second pair of the Bollé sunglasses just arrived at our office. These are called Parole and they are really nice. They also have 2 other lenses to try with them and it has a great little carrying case that has a slot for the other lenses. I really like that feature.

873315253_M4RbC-L-1.jpg

873315267_pWWrs-L-1.jpg

873315280_zwc9B-L-1.jpg

873315332_76LG8-L-1.jpg

873315289_4LSJh-L-1.jpg

873315318_RecRk-L-1.jpg

not the biggest fan of these offerings. i'm sure they perform well, fit well, wear well, but i just can't do the look, it's just not me.

I like the wraparounds. The first pair don't do much for me but I like the Paroles.

not the biggest fan of these offerings. i'm sure they perform well, fit well, wear well, but i just can't do the look, it's just not me.

I like the wraparounds. The first pair don't do much for me but I like the Paroles.

Both your comments is what I love so much about eyewear and really fashion in general. Everyone has their own style and it's great that companies have such a variety of choices to hopefully please everyone or close to everyone.

Not Amish enough for you? :rofl:

ha! i just saw this mo! no, i suppose they aren't. we really don't need sunglasses with hats like these:

Spoiler
dresshatni.jpg

What makes these glasses or sunglasses in general "golf specific"??

the lens technology called Eaglevision. Here is a link to their website http://www.bolle.com/main/, if you click on Technology and then lens technology, and then eaglevision it talks about how it helps with golf including reading breaks in the green.

I love that you can change the lenses, thats cool. OEM likes options!

Thanks GG now I know.

I am to please and inform :smile:

So JB wore the first pair the Kickback to the course today for a round and his feedback was pretty positive. He said they were very comfortable, they totally covered his eyes, and didn't hurt his ears. He was a little worried that he would stretch them out when he took them off to tee off and put them behind his head but he said that never happened and they stayed on through his entire swing. His only complaint was the color of the lense. He said everything looked like dusk and it was a bit weird to get used to. More testing to come.

Bollé Performance Eyewear

I love that you can change the lenses, thats cool. OEM likes options!

No comment lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back