Bombs on the LPGA

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bianca Pagdanganan is hitting it deep. She is number one in driving distance and was close to averaging 300 yards off the tee last week.

Rookie in 2020 and her driving distance average is around 290. FWIW, she can putt too.

Wow, what a beautiful, powerful swing. Call me jealous.

Great move. Very smooth and then explosive.

yes, I’m jealous.

She has been in serious contention in a few recent tournnaments. Just a matter of time before she starts collecting wins.

She hits a lot of fairways, I was watching last week and she was 20-50 yds it looked like ahead of Kang and the winner. She gets the short game / putting working and watch out. Better roll back the equipment.....

What a shot. That kind of distance is such a useful tool when you’re hitting fairways like she did.

Did the play-by-play say she was 50 yards past her competitor?!

That is awesome to see. What a great swing

Great drive only a matter
Of time before the women’s game starts seeing the same distance increases

Love this. It’s going to garner the ladies more eyes on their Tour and they deserve that, they’re athletes too, and this next gen is really going to show it.

What a shot. That kind of distance is such a useful tool when you’re hitting fairways like she did.

Did the play-by-play say she was 50 yards past her competitor?!

I believe with that shot she was.

Fellow dutchie Anne van Dam hits it a mile as well. I followed her for a round where she hardly hit driver. I assume because it put her in places where she didn’t want to be.

Hitting a lot of driving irons similar distance as the other ladies with driver. But since they are so accurate with that club, most advantage lost.

Bianca has now become my favorite LPGA golfer. I will be watching her every round.

I did see her numbers and was quite impressed. I believe that she was in contention in her last event.

Good for her.

How long before we hear about rolling back the ball/equipment from LPGA talking heads?

Wow what a swing. I love watching women's golf just to see how good of swings they have. They make it look so simple.

The ladies can certainly move it out there.

Smooooth power! Sheesh. Another addition to the great play on the LPGA Tour.

Another bomber who has no skill and is ruining the game...

She holds nothing back! Badass.

Back