Bose Corporation is fantastic

Mr. Satchmo

urielsatchmoortegaMR.Jinx
Reaction score
Handicap
MR. Jinx
So many of you know that my dog demolished my $350 headphones last month, well I finally got a chance to call the company to buy new headphones, today I mentioned that my dog got to mine and that I wanted to place an order for a new pair, well I was surprised what they told me, the guy asked me for the serial number, and told me he would accept them as trade in towards my new ones. I was expecting like $10-40 off, no, they reduced my price to a total of $106 for my new headphones. I was so amazed by them. I haven't seen an electronic company with such customer service in a long time, and If anyone is pondering any Bose products, I say go for it, the quality and customer service is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

are their over-ear headphones better than Beats? good bass, clearity, vocals, so forth?

Above and beyond there.

Above and beyond there.

Really? I had a pair of fake beats studio's and compared them to all of my friends' headphones, which were high-end bose's and my beats, and 8 or 9 out of the 11 or 12 people (including me) preferred my (fake) beats. and if they were fake, wouldn't it just be logical that real ones would be even better?

Wow, that's very good of them.

I think smalls was referring to the original post.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

are their over-ear headphones better than Beats? good bass, clearity, vocals, so forth?

Their over ear head phones are better, my brother uses beats for DJjng but he loves the clarity of my Bose. The Bose sound like a concert hall on your ears lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Personally I would never have any Bose sound gear in my house, but I have to agree, that is a very good service they have offered you even after explaining your reason for wanting to order a new set

That's very nice on their part! :)

Still, i find their headphones to look and feel very flimsy for a pricy product. I like a solid feel to go along with high price tags.
But comparing them to Beats... no haha. Different leagues, different clientele.

Most of the mechanics use Bose noise cancelers at the Amway hangar at the airport here. Thy just turn them to a comfortable volume and the jet engines running ten feet above them sound like little hummingbirds. I can vouch for that.

Beats sound great, but IMO it's Bose that makes the better product. And that is one awesome CS story.

THPing on Tapatalk

Back