Bought some Boxers today

Wow, I was expecting jokes and stuff, but you guys are actually talking about underwear.

<-----------------This

Is it wrong for a bunch of guys to gather in cyberspace and talk about their underwear preferences? I think not.

Kevin

This may qualify as a TMI thread... I'll never be able to look at you guys should we ever meet without thinking "oh yeah...boxers (or briefs or...)

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Dude you live in a tropical climate....that's a "powder your nards zone"

Any zone I live in is a "I'm going commando zone". I don't even know what I'm doing in this thread!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Im all about the Pro Combat Nike compression shorts. Keeps everything where it should be with a nice comforting hug.

now youre just bragging

I'm not even going to talk aboot where I buy my stuff buy congrats breezy a fresh elastic always feels good

My boys don't like it too snug. They need some room to dance a little bit down there. We're not playing football, just golf.

Kevin

Any zone I live in is a "I'm going commando zone". I don't even know what I'm doing in this thread!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I go commando more often than not, only time I usually wear underwear is at work.

Im all about the Pro Combat Nike compression shorts. Keeps everything where it should be with a nice comforting hug.

If there is any part of me I don't want hugged its my junk.

Man this thread got good. I don't want the boys bounching all over the place like in boxers, nor do I want them put in jail like briefs. I like the all around comfort and style that the boxer brief offers me....and so do the ladies.

Man this thread got good. I don't want the boys bounching all over the place like in boxers, nor do I want them put in jail like briefs. I like the all around comfort and style that the boxer brief offers me....and so do the ladies.

Boxer briefs rule. I agree.

Adidas performance boxer briefs. Sweet, moisture wicking goodness. :wink:

If there is any part of me I don't want hugged its my junk.

My wife hugs and kisses me everyday before work:banana:

You'd think a guy named Coolbreeze would be the one going commando.

It was actually a former Girlfriend that bought my first pair of boxer briefs......she liked her men in them and I have been hooked ever since

If I'm wearing pants I'm wearing boxers, however I don't always wear pants.

That's why he is.....the most interesting man in the world

Ever notice that your favorite pair of boxer are the one's that are falling apart !!!!

Ever notice that your favorite pair of boxer are the one's that are falling apart !!!!
They are the most comfortable and the pair the wife wants to throw away first.

If I ran more, I might like the comfort of keeping the boys from playing on a trampoline that boxer briefs offer. Quite frankly, they just like it better when they are chillin and the ladies like 'em just fine. Lost the tighty whities after middle school.

You boys should step up into some Calvin Klein boxer briefs. They put the Hanes and fruit of the loom to shame. Mind bottling.

Plus I just got some of those clima lites as well. For the hot hot days.

You guys are too funny in here talking about your drawers and such :rolleyes:.

A similar thread got our man One-T the opportunity to test some socks, if breezy starts testing boxer briefs I am not planning to follow that thread :smile:

Interesting thread as I was just shopping for drawers yesterday as well. I'm a switch it up kinda guy depending on what I am doing, what else I am wearing, etc.
Boxers, boxer briefs, or commando...just depends on the situation.....

This was a funny thread until someone mentioned "Compression" shorts. That's just plain scary stuff. I don't want no vise around my boy's. On the other side of the coin "Commando"? Do some of you guys actually do that? Sorry boys, but this cat's no swinger!

Back