Bought some Boxers today

THe idea of compression short was not discussed in detail. Strictly the idea of fabrics.
I understand that, but I don't think there is anything like a cotton compression short. Either way, I find that facinating. Perhaps in the heat and humidity of SC I will only be wearing my Cotton boxer briefs.

Nice. I'm intrigued by those drawers Jman put a picture up of. I want them. Just not in black. Who wears black undies? I couldn't wear my white shorts with those.

I go for black cotton boxer briefs for golf. That's the way to do it.

For real, do you guys have preferences of under garments you prefer to wear for golf?

Boxers. Driving in a cart and there's a breeze on top of the one from the cart, pick up a leg and let the breeze funnel up the shorts and such. You can't get that with boxer briefs.

I'm a boxer briefs guy as well. I'm definitely going to check out those Climalite's though, as they look very interesting.

I'm a boxer briefs guy as well. I'm definitely going to check out those Climalite's though, as they look very interesting.

Kohls is where I got mine JConn, don't know if you have one around you though.

Nice. I'm intrigued by those drawers Jman put a picture up of. I want them. Just not in black. Who wears black undies? I couldn't wear my white shorts with those.

I just ordered some of those adidas climalite's. Got 4 pair of black and two pair of grey. I use the UA ones to work out in and I like them but they feel heavy to me, so maybe these adidas are what the doctor ordered.

Look at me selling TC on some new undies LOL. Again, the world is safer that I didn't move to Asheville. The world wasn't ready for that.

I've never worn a pair of boxers in my life. I've been a brief > boxer brief guy forever.

I'm pumped about the climalite's Jman. Asheville would've welcomed you with open arms. We'd be playing a ton of golf right now, I know that much.

I've never worn a pair of boxers in my life. I've been a brief > boxer brief guy forever.

I'm pumped about the climalite's Jman. Asheville would've welcomed you with open arms. We'd be playing a ton of golf right now, I know that much.

I think you will like them, TC. I have 4 pair if them...super comfy.

Do they make cargo boxers?

I am a boxer guy, woven cotton. Gold Toe makes some great ones, just need more color variety.

For real, do you guys have preferences of under garments you prefer to wear for golf?

Yes. I can't wear regular boxers. Lightweight boxer briefs or some spandexish ones.

I'll give another perspective on undergear and how it relates to your "gear" In my line of work a fellow can get a serious case of swamp ass and swamp sack in a hurry. It isn't comfortable at all as you might imagine.

Being in water up to the fellas all day or in and out water and walking around in the heat makes for misery. When I go out in the field I always wear something technical vs cotton. It's cooler and when your cooler your happier. It dries faster so by the time your pants are dry your drawers are dry as well. There is nothing worse than being dry almost everywhere.

--
Tapatalk2

HAHAHAHAH dude, I thought the title read something completely different. Wtfranks.

OK, boxer briefs here, comfortable yeah sure. But the reason is, as you get older, the boys hang lower and lower and lower. And I have enough stuff to think about during my swing then my boys getting tangled up!

Boxers. Driving in a cart and there's a breeze on top of the one from the cart, pick up a leg and let the breeze funnel up the shorts and such. You can't get that with boxer briefs.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

I don't own a pair of briefs and doubt I will ever wear them again.

I was cool out there this morning starting out and I thought of this thread several times. Boxer briefs seem... tight, commando = snow cone, Regular long leg boxers re just the way to go.

I bought a silk tho... Oops! Wrong thread!

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

I tend towards the tighter kind, got to keep everything insulated over here. I recently bought some Pringles. Not the kind in a tube.

I tend towards the tighter kind, got to keep everything insulated over here. I recently bought some Pringles. Not the kind in a tube.

Euros have to wear briefs. Boxers would bunch up while pulling on the skinny jeans.

Boxer briefs are the best thing ever. Far more comfortable than regular briefs without the "my junk is chronically slapping my legs" feel of regular boxers!

What are those? The non can variety that is...

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Boxer briefs are classy!

This thread actually reminded that I need to replace most of mine. Thanks CB.

Back