Bought some Boxers today

there were tons of pics in the sock thread and I am really glad that idea didnt catch on here

there were tons of pics in the sock thread and I am really glad that idea didnt catch on here

So what am I going to do with all these modeling pictures I just took :bashful:

I rock the tighty-whiteys like a baus.

This thread is useless without pics, so let me get my camera....

Try them just once and you'll be hooked. Regular boxers bunch under duty pants, but boxer briefs stay down where they should be.
Not in my world. My thighs are too big & they ride up like the Lone Ranger.

But I will say that when you're wearing briefs and only briefs, you look like a champion. No matter how much of a champion you already are.
Thank you for recognizing! Much respect.

I bought a silk tho... Oops! Wrong thread!
Good one!!!

At work, brief is the key, The more brief the better. Everything must stay stationary and relaxed. On the course, it depends on the weather & the shorts. Cargo shorts = commando or boxer shorts. As someone pointed out, a cool breeze is available when riding in a cart! Country club shorts = brief or boxerbriefs.

Euros have to wear briefs. Boxers would bunch up while pulling on the skinny jeans.

Very much so. An oft overlooked factor in the inexperienced skinny jean wearer. You do not want visible boxer bunch unless it's accentuating the right junk.

What are those? The non can variety that is...

mens-2-pair-pringle-plain.jpg

I LOVE boxer briefs. Only thing I wear for the past 5 years or so now. Recently I switched to the Starter brand (walmart) pro compression ones due to the heat and everything is honky dorey down there! They are similar to the UA ones but half the cost and super comfortable!

Back