Bought some Boxers today

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Yep, some fruit of the loom boxer briefs from Wal-Mart. Pretty sweet.

I need some new boxers, my collection is getting quite ratty. I don't understand boxer briefs, to me it is all the negatives of boxers, combined with all of the negatives of briefs, with no positives.

I hear the women like them however.

You got boxers or boxer briefs there Breezy? I'm a boxer brief guy myself. I am due for some new ones now in fact.

Boxer briefs=sweaty chafed cajones.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I go with the Hanes from Target. Knit, never woven. The seams in those woven boxers will slice you. There's no give.

Kevin

I need some new boxers, my collection is getting quite ratty. I don't understand boxer briefs, to me it is all the negatives of boxers, combined with all of the negatives of briefs, with no positives.

Try them just once and you'll be hooked. Regular boxers bunch under duty pants, but boxer briefs stay down where they should be.

--
Tapatalk2

You sir are crazy.
You got boxers or boxer briefs there Breezy? I'm a boxer brief guy myself. I am due for some new ones now in fact.
Boxer briefs buddy, thats the only way to roll for this Canuck.

Is this thread really happening? Socks was funny, but boxers?

I bought some new boxer briefs the other day...can't go to MB with the old "holy ones" can I?

I agree. And that is always bad!

Is this thread really happening? Socks was funny, but boxers?

Don't worry. Your wife has your balls in her purse, you can get away with bikini briefs now :alien:

--
Tapatalk2

Try them just once and you'll be hooked. Regular boxers bunch under duty pants, but boxer briefs stay down where they should be.

--
Tapatalk2

I've tried them repeatedly, I think it just may be my chicken legs but they always rise up my legs. Smalls don't do it too bad but they are too tight in the waste and the crotch. Maybe I just need to do some leg presses.

I recently switched from boxers to briefs. After a short period during which I became accustomed to the change, I haven't looked back.

Lol ya I must say I wasn't getting the whole boxer briefs thing UNTILL I tried them hahaha now I think they are great. Have to be the right ones tho cheap ones are just bad news especially in 90+ conditions...........no thanks

Dude you live in a tropical climate....that's a "powder your nards zone"

I've tried them repeatedly, I think it just may be my chicken legs but they always rise up my legs. Smalls don't do it too bad but they are too tight in the waste and the crotch. Maybe I just need to do some leg presses.

They make some with an elastic band around the leg. For guys like me who have ummm thunder thighs those suck. I've got a 6 pack of them I delegated to the trash.

--
Tapatalk2

Only on rare occasions do i actually feel like rocking boxers, 95% of the time I rock these:

794223_Black

:alien:

Those look like compression shorts.

I bought some Under Armour wicking boxers last year for FL. I find them clingy and annoying. And I'm so cool below the waist, I'm fine with the Hanes cotton blend. No downstairs Garrigus action from this Cheesehead.

Kevin

I bought some Under Armour wicking boxers last year for FL. I find them clingy and annoying. And I'm so cool below the waist, I'm fine with the Hanes cotton blend. No downstairs Garrigus action from this Cheesehead.

Kevin

Lol I remember you talking about your moisture wicking underwear last year. It gave me a good guffaw.

I kinda like those adidas jman posted.

--
Tapatalk2

I feel awkward agreeing with someone's boxer choice, But I actually prefer the Hanes Boxer Briefs as well. They are more comfortable than my Fruit of the Loom 's and Champion's.

Wow, I was expecting jokes and stuff, but you guys are actually talking about underwear.

<-----------------This

Im all about the Pro Combat Nike compression shorts. Keeps everything where it should be with a nice comforting hug.

Back