Date for Bourbon Bash

• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible. Still kind of dependent on weather then but if it's decent I'm down.
I played 9 today just in case @LLIB chooses a day where he'd wear shorts and I'd freeze. 😆

I’m in
Summer or Fall.

Damn the luck. Rv trip in April. Wheat harvest in June and Pebble Beach trip the September October dates

Damn the luck. Rv trip in April. Wheat harvest in June and Pebble Beach trip the September October dates
You mean you'd choose Pebble over these sweet Kentucky courses :p

This is basically the pebble beach of KY... just saying. 😆

He's dodging us, it's official. :ROFLMAO:
That’s not even fair. If it wasn’t for a wedding I’d cancel Pebble just to come drink bourbon.🤣🤣

Getting the band back together! Don’t care when as long as we’re playing!

This is basically the pebble beach of KY... just saying. 😆
Never thought I would have heard those words in the same sentence 🤣

Hell I’d come to Kentucky just for the bourbon
I’m right there with you…so whenever this goes down I just book an extended trip to a client. Sorry honey my flight was canceled and I won’t be home until Monday. 😂😂😂

I voted for the June dates. April would be tough to swing with the Ohio gathering the same month. Fall dates would work as well.

Please no April. No go for me with HS golf.

Selfishly voted fall. If everything keeps falling into place I'll be living in NC and would do everything in my power to make fall dates happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back