Date for Bourbon Bash

• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selfishly voted fall. If everything keeps falling into place I'll be living in NC and would do everything in my power to make fall dates happen.

NC??? Dude that’s awesome, would love to see you at this!

NC??? Dude that’s awesome, would love to see you at this!
Fingers crossed my man, but NC looks very real as our temporary (hopefully permanent) home by late summer. Fly the now retired MIL down for the weekend and I'm sure the Mrs. would cut me loose. 🤞🙏

One thing to keep in mind on the spring dates is that’s masters weekend.

ironically I am putting on a bachelor party for my friend on that weekend……..in louisvillle……..on the bourbon trail…….I’m in regardless but if you all choose spring I’m going to have to pull a Mrs Doubtfire when (s)he’s at the restaurant and that could get weird.

Let’s do Summer!!!!!

What does the weekend look like... my dad and I have been looking to do Bourbon trail stops again... I play he doesnt... want to see if we could travel down spend some time together as well as participate in this. Would be summer dates.

What does the weekend look like... my dad and I have been looking to do Bourbon trail stops again... I play he doesnt... want to see if we could travel down spend some time together as well as participate in this. Would be summer dates.
Ideally, golf then bourbon visit them golf again followed by dinner, golf the next day. Something like that?

I'm not sure if he or I responded.... but I need another golf road trip with @MattyD-MPLS . Depending on the date - I could be in. Late summer/mid-fall would be wonderful! Never been to Bourbon land!

Hope I can make it this year, the summer dates look good so far.

I've been told I should go.

I'll be watching this. I'd love to get out there with you all, just not sure yet if I'd be able to swing it this year or not. Going to be fun to follow worst case though.

I'm not sure if he or I responded.... but I need another golf road trip with @MattyD-MPLS . Depending on the date - I could be in. Late summer/mid-fall would be wonderful! Never been to Bourbon land!
I might have to sit this one out. I have Kentucky Derby trip planned, a NY/NJ trip already. Hopefully 2023 I can make this work.

This makes me 😔

April traveling for anniversary (asked if she wanted to do this as she likes distilleries) I can't unsee the look I got 🤣

June that's the weekend we're celebrating our son's birthday and having a party weekend

September/October I'm teaching for work.

I'll find a way to get together with some of you guys this year to play a round. Thank you guys for putting this on. I appreciate all your effort and it sounds like a lot of fun!

Last edited:
Put me on the list.

I'll be in FL in April, but if it's June or Oct I am likely in

I've got miles to burn up - might have to fly in or maybe I can talk @Davidhibler to pick me up on his way down from "Packerland"

I'm thinking April puts us in Kennland or Churchill Downs Spring meet. People might that as a one off. I am interested.
I am from Kentucky.

Last edited:
I might have to sit this one out. I have Kentucky Derby trip planned, a NY/NJ trip already. Hopefully 2023 I can make this work.
Kentucky Derby trip you say :unsure:

I'm thinking April puts us in Kennland or Churchill Downs Spring meet. People might that as a one off. I am interested.
I am from Kentucky.
Spring dates do fall in Keeneland spring meet but it looks like we are gonna be Summer or Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back