• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Starting to hear some rumbles about a 2022 Bourbon Bash in KY preferably courses along the bourbon trail, and if possible involve some bourbon tours, or at minimum some on course bourbon sampling! What time of year works best for those that are interested? Obviously these dates are conversation starters, we won't conflict with any THP events etc. We've always had a great time and want to keep it going! @LLIB @KY Golfer

2020 thread for reference:

2021 thread:

Interest:
@KY Golfer
@Qwkz51
@LLIB
@Canadan
@mtbloco
@JW Smoove
@Davidhibler
@Scooby45
@golfinnut
@GraniteRoost
@baylrballa
@mmaynard11
@Oldflgolfer
@patriotcoach
@Iceman!
@lockstockrye
@Golfers Anonymous
@The Milk Man
@Jman
@thewilderside
@Afizzle2100
@Gman79
@jmix18
@tanker337
@ddec
@checkered
@jbuck31 +1
@DataDude
@Nerdy_81
@xThor
@annsguy
@Carolina Dundee
@Kmench
@Wildcat4life
@time4tim
@Duffer Waldorf
@MSH134
@MarMill
@Browndog
@Parrot
@wadesworld
@MSH134
@Mountain Slicer
@Ludin

Last edited:
Oh I so want to do this.....

(not October please, in the chance I can actually make it happen)

Other than spring, i think I’m in as well. Summer May be iffy. But we’ll see how it shakes out.

Other than spring, i think I’m in as well. Summer May be iffy. But we’ll see how it shakes out.
hahahahaha ohhh never change, friend..

"I'm in, but spring is going to be tough... Summer could be a no for me too, but as long as it's not in the fall, I'm good"

hahahahaha ohhh never change, friend..

"I'm in, but spring is going to be tough... Summer could be a no for me too, but as long as it's not in the fall, I'm good"
There are a few dependencies. We may be selling/buying houses-tbd, I’m in a new job (and just took off for this ******* surgery. And i promised the kid a trip to Hilton head golf event! That’s why asking is dead (maybe), summer more likely, fall very likely.

but i might just say f**k it, and retire!

Folks, if you vote please leave a post so we know who is interested. You can just say Spring, Summer, Fall or what's best for you that way I can create a list for us all to keep up with.

Last edited:
Folks, if you vote please leave a post so we know who is interested. You can just say Spring, Summer or Fall that way I can create a list for us all to keep up with.
I might vote for Spring just because I feel bad for it.

I like Fall golf & drinking bourbon in cooler weather (y)

Folks, if you vote please leave a post so we know who is interested. You can just say Spring, Summer or Fall that way I can create a list for us all to keep up with.
That's why we keep this guy around. 🙌

I voted summer. Warm weather, long days, would be a blast.

I might vote for Spring just because I feel bad for it.
While I agree it's the least preferred.. the thought of getting everyone together sooner sounds good to me.

While I agree it's the least preferred.. the thought of getting everyone together sooner sounds good to me.
Can't we have both?

hahahaha - what about a Spring 'feeling out the options' group

Can't we have both?

hahahaha - what about a Spring 'feeling out the options' group
Here's my concern on the Spring dates. I wasn't sure how many could do the Ohio gathering and the Bash a couple weeks apart.

I'd prefer fall, because I think I could go but now there's the added benefit of not spring.

Here's my concern on the Spring dates. I wasn't sure how many could do the Ohio gathering and the Bash a couple weeks apart.
If I could make both work, I'd do both. I like golf with THPers.

So we go with fall, and you and me can just play and drink on the spring dates. Got it.

Fall preference, may be able to slip in for a round in the spring but can’t do the full weekend with the Ohio gathering later and my college buddies trip first of May, summer family vacation depending

Hmmm I can plan this around a trip to my client in Louisville. I’m in if the dates work.

Hmmm I can plan this around a trip to my client in Louisville. I’m in if the dates work.
You let me know if you come to Louisville. We can hit up somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back