• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodford+Reserve+and+Ale+8+Bourbon+Slush

That looks delicious, not sure it's available here in AZ though.

It is available in Kentucky in mass quantities though... and it appears you will soon have a visit there :unsure:

I will need to find a hotel in Louisville on Thursday night (possibly Friday night) and a hotel for Friday night in Frankfort.

@mtbloco and @tanker337 will be in the same boat. Out of towners might as well stay at the same place.
I grew up in Frankfort. Love the place but not much to do after you’ve done the distillery tours. Most of the regular chain hotels out on the interstate. Maybe keep going 24 miles to Lexington.

It is available in Kentucky in mass quantities though... and it appears you will soon have a visit there :unsure:

FeastBBQ Slushy :love: where I got the idea

Last edited:

I definitely plan on trying it there!

@KY Golfer I am interested in playing on Friday, and if you have trouble getting into Nevel Meade I can see if we can get a grouping of tee times at my club (Persimmon Ridge).

@KY Golfer I am interested in playing on Friday, and if you have trouble getting into Nevel Meade I can see if we can get a grouping of tee times at my club (Persimmon Ridge).
OK, I'll let you know if we have an opening here soon. I'm pretty sure we have one spot open but I need to confirm.

ohhhhh the Ridge.
I just left there this year. The updates look really good!

@jdtox need me to pick you up on my way thru Michigan?

Man, this was already going to be fantastic but now it is really turning into a Mega Event with all of the THP Staffers getting involved.

The more the merrier, let’s get ‘em all to show up and this will turn in to a Showdown!

Or, what if some of the Morgan Cup Team Hackers members would show up for an early taste of what’s coming in October?

So I just looked....and found it at this place. (at least it's listed on their website)

12038 North 35th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85029, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back