Date for Bourbon Bash

• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, what if some of the Morgan Cup Team Hackers members would show up for an early taste of what’s coming in October?

Might want to check and see if there’s room. I think 24 is all we can accommodate. I could be way off though, wouldn’t be the first time

Might want to check and see if there’s room. I think 24 is all we can accommodate. I could be way off though, wouldn’t be the first time
No worries, they’re probably skeert anyways.

So I just looked....and found it at this place. (at least it's listed on their website)

12038 North 35th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85029, USA

Sweet!!!
Going to drop by there tomorrow, want me to get you some? I can bring it Thursday or this weekend.

Wow. Missed the new additions. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Shoot, maybe I need to spend the night now if the Michigan party is coming to town.
On behalf of everyone not from Michigan waffling and already in this Bash of bashes, I am not sure you're invited anymore.

Rude.

Shoot, maybe I need to spend the night now if the Michigan party is coming to town.
We actually need one more person to have even #'s for rooms. I will stay in a room by myself if you don't want to tho.

Friday: Tour at Angel's Envy 12:15(4) & 12:30(8). Hoping to get times in Louisville, Ky at Nevel Meade in the 2-2:30PM time frame. (Has a Range)

Saturday: Golf at the Big Blue course at University Club of Kentucky. Tee Times from 10:36AM-11:16AM (Has a Range)

Sunday: Golf at Griffin Gate Golf Club. Tee Times from 8:30AM-9:20AM (No Range)

Golf Friday (FULL)
@KY Golfer (Distillery Tour)
@LLIB
@Browndog +1 (Distillery Tour)
@Iceman! (Distillery Tour)
@Oldflgolfer (Distillery Tour)
@Junkyard (Distillery Tour)
@Someonescoat (Distillery Tour)
@Wildcat4life (Distillery Tour)
@mtbloco (Distillery Tour)
@tanker337 (Distillery Tour)
@xThor (TBD for Golf)
@Canadan (Distillery Tour)
@jdtox (Distillery Tour)
@DataDude
@Ryancolts1988

Golf Saturday & Sunday with Lodging at Griffin Gate Saturday Night (Room for 1 More)
@Golfers Anonymous
@KY Golfer
@LLIB
@jbuck31 +1
@The Milk Man
@xThor
@Browndog +1
@patriotcoach
@Iceman!
@Junkyard
@JW Smoove
@Canadan
@Someonescoat
@Wildcat4life
@mtbloco
@tanker337
@jdtox

Golf Only (Saturday & Sunday)
@Qwkz51
@Oldflgolfer
@DataDude
@Scooby45

This is getting closer (slowly but surely) and I for one am getting more excited - as it closes in. Got a new rubber grip on the putter (so humid here the grip does not grip with the non rubber - and as it happens there is close to nothing to wipe it down with as the round progresses - I am too stupid to take a towel to the green. Had lofts and lies checked - 5 clubs needed changes. New grip on driver, couple more gloves - ready to go.

Other than @xThor anyone else also doing the Grandaddy reunion the week before in Myrtle?

PS: @KY Golfer Thanks as always for your hard work in setting this up it's no easy feat - and seldom do you get rewarded for your efforts - so thanks, very much so.(y)

On behalf of everyone not from Michigan waffling and already in this Bash of bashes, I am not sure you're invited anymore.

Rude.

Any walkers in this motley crew or are we all carrying it up?

Any walkers in this motley crew or are we all carrying it up?
Griffin Gate doesn't allow walking and I'm not sure about Big Blue. Can't say I've ever seen anyone walking there and not sure you would want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back