Date for Bourbon Bash

• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alphard e wheels of carts for this old guy or the scooters!!

Griffin Gate doesn't allow walking and I'm not sure about Big Blue. Can't say I've ever seen anyone walking there and not sure you would want to.
Sounds good. Carts it is.

In other news, @JB can we get takes on the WGP about whether or not courses should prohibit walking?

In other news, @JB can we get takes on the WGP about whether or not courses should prohibit walking?
I don’t see why not

Griffin Gate doesn't allow walking and I'm not sure about Big Blue. Can't say I've ever seen anyone walking there and not sure you would want to.
I walk alot.....I'm not walking big blue
Fudge that
tenor.gif

I see folks walk Nevel all the time if folks wanna walk there.

I see folks walk Nevel all the time if folks wanna walk there.
It would be a good opportunity to test drive a Motocaddy M7 methinks.....

So I'm just going to throw this out there, because I could really use some extra time away from work - if anyone playing on Thursday needs a fourth to round out their group or if any of the participants are planning on hitting up some pop stores please let me know. I'll take any excuse to take an extra day off and hang with THPers right about now!

So I'm just going to throw this out there, because I could really use some extra time away from work - if anyone playing on Thursday needs a fourth to round out their group or if any of the participants are planning on hitting up some pop stores please let me know. I'll take any excuse to take an extra day off and hang with THPers right about now!
not sure your travel plans but I could likely slip away for a Cincinnati round on Thursday

Myself and @Browndog and his friend are meeting up to play Thursday afternoon about an hour and half south of Louisville. If you're going to Kentucky might as well see it all :LOL:

I'm all for letting people do their thing, but if it's walk and play golf or lay on the couch and not play....

Last edited:
14 Days....

This is for those listed below that’s playing golf on Friday in Louisville.

Nevel Meade keeps giving me the runaround and was a little rude today when I called. Now I can’t make tee times til Wednesday. They now have an outing that morning but if we can get time it won’t affect us teeing off at 2:30ish.

I’ve now called Heritage Hill and grabbed times from 2:30-3pm. We’re also calling Chariot Run in Indiana. I will still call Nevel on Wednesday and see what happens. I wanted to make sure we have tee times and didn’t want to wait til the last second.

No matter what we will be playing a nice course.

@KY Golfer
@LLIB
@Browndog +1
@Iceman!
@Oldflgolfer
@Junkyard
@Someonescoat
@Wildcat4life
@mtbloco
@tanker337
@xThor
@Canadan
@jdtox
@DataDude
@Ryancolts1988

Nevel Meade keeps giving me the runaround and was a little rude today when I called. Now I can’t make tee times til Wednesday. They now have an outing that morning but if we can get time it won’t affect us teeing off at 2:30ish.

I’ve now called Heritage Hill and grabbed times from 2:30-3pm. We’re also calling Chariot Run in Indiana. I will still call Nevel on Wednesday and see what happens. I wanted to make sure we have tee times and didn’t want to wait til the last second.

@KY Golfer
@LLIB
@Browndog +1
@Iceman!
@Oldflgolfer
@Junkyard
@Someonescoat
@Wildcat4life
@mtbloco
@tanker337
@xThor
@Canadan
@jdtox
@DataDude
@Ryancolts1988
Appreciate the efforts. I hate when courses give the run around to a group.

@KY Golfer
@LLIB
@Browndog +1
@Iceman!
@Oldflgolfer
@Junkyard
@Someonescoat
@Wildcat4life
@mtbloco
@tanker337
@xThor
@Canadan
@jdtox
@DataDude
@Ryancolts1988
I don't care where we play - I called nevel as well, trying for Thursday for my nephew & myself - they are strict on that 7 day:oops:

I don't care where we play - I called nevel as well, trying for Thursday for my nephew & myself - they are strict on that 7 day:oops:
I’ve called 4 times now. I was told the pro would call me back since we had a group. Nothing. Called back again, told to call back and ask for the pro. Nothing. Called again was told 14 days. Called today and told 10. I’ll call back again and be told 7 I already know it Lol.

I’ve called 4 times now. I was told the pro would call me back since we had a group. Nothing. Called back again, told to call back and ask for the pro. Nothing. Called again was told 14 days. Called today and told 10. I’ll call back again and be told 7 I already know it Lol.
That is nuts, and the fact that you continue is remarkable thank you sir (and I won't even be there to play Friday) shows your commitment.

Apparently they don’t need the money. **** ‘em

@KY Golfer
@LLIB
@Browndog +1
@Iceman!
@Oldflgolfer
@Junkyard
@Someonescoat
@Wildcat4life
@mtbloco
@tanker337
@xThor
@Canadan
@jdtox
@DataDude
@Ryancolts1988
Got to be honest, Heritage Hill really looks like nice course.
Big Course Rating/Slope Numbers - a "Feed the Fescue" type of course.

Its tough if the wind is blowing. And it’s alway blowing

That is nuts, and the fact that you continue is remarkable thank you sir (and I won't even be there to play Friday) shows your commitment.
I feel like if you guys are gonna fly or drive across the country to be here, we need the best or as close to it as possible. So thank you!!

Unfortunately I haven't been there this year, but generally it's in great shape and it's a fun course to play. @LLIB is right tho, if the wind is up, it can be tough on some holes.

Unfortunately I haven't been there this year, but generally it's in great shape and it's a fun course to play. @LLIB is right tho, if the wind is up, it can be tough on some holes.

I am playing there for the first time on Sunday if the weather cooperates, so I can give an update on how its playing.

I am playing there for the first time on Sunday if the weather cooperates, so I can give an update on how its playing.
From what I've heard, it's in great shape but my great shape and someone else's great shape may not be the same :LOL:. Look forward to hearing back from ya.

Sounds like Gold Tees for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back