Date for Bourbon Bash

• August 27/28 - YES!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • I'm sad and can't come

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve called 4 times now. I was told the pro would call me back since we had a group. Nothing. Called back again, told to call back and ask for the pro. Nothing. Called again was told 14 days. Called today and told 10. I’ll call back again and be told 7 I already know it Lol.
We appreciate the effort! But, if they really don't seem to want to earn the business of 16 golfers then maybe we're better off patronizing another course? I have no doubt that you'll choose a top notch course. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be awesome!

If anyone of the participants are craft beer drinkers, and you have a particular style/flavour that you like, post up here and I'll bring some local selections with me on my trip. Because I know that when I travel I like to try beers from the local breweries, and I'm guessing that most of you don't pass through Canada very often....

If anyone of the participants are craft beer drinkers, and you have a particular style/flavour that you like, post up here and I'll bring some local selections with me on my trip. Because I know that when I travel I like to try beers from the local breweries, and I'm guessing that most of you don't pass through Canada very often....
IPAs and Sours for me mostly. Havent drank beer much this year though

Lager’s, IPA’s, stouts, I’ll try damn near any beer

I prefer my beer to be bourbon. 😀

That's interesting, because based on photos from the Member-Guest live thread I had you pegged as a Blue Light.jpg drinker. Regardless, I think I know one that you might find enjoyable.

That's interesting, because based on photos from the Member-Guest live thread I had you pegged as a View attachment 9111988 drinker. Regardless, I think I know one that you might find enjoyable.
Man, I miss sipping on those as it’s been a touch..

It's the BOURBON BASH people. Not nasty @$$ pee water bash :sneaky:

I love seeing updates in this thread, reminding me how close this is getting... and with school starting back how little I'm getting to play.. guess I'm gonna need another shipment of balls to cover 2 days of golf

I have no doubt that Bourbon will be the focus of the weekend. I'm just offering a parting gift of sorts.

Do you want me to bring some mint or whatever it is you ladies add to your alcohol during derby week

Do you want me to bring some mint or whatever it is you ladies add to your alcohol during derby week
Not for me.

I just want some golf to go with my bourbon.

I have no doubt that Bourbon will be the focus of the weekend. I'm just offering a parting gift of sorts.
That's awesome of you to offer! I love beer AND bourbon!

I'm just messin, I couldn't pass up the chance

Sure, Ladies drink BOURBON here, not beer. Lol!!

We have a new drink on Derby Day now. It's called an "El Flollo" and the inventor will be with us at the bash (Did I spell that right @xThor :LOL:)

Last edited:
I'm just messin, I couldn't pass up the chance
I knew that. I'm actually looking forward to enjoying my first ever old fashioned on this trip. Because when in Kentucky......

The Angels Envy Bar makes an excellent old fashioned if it is open during the tour.

Played Heritage Hill today. Can report fairways are in excellent condition. Greens are in decent condition, just rolling a little slow. Overall a pretty fun track with a nice mix of links and traditional style course layout that is accessible to pretty much all skill levels. Pic of the view from 18 tee box below.

Attachments

• 5B82503D-41D2-4BE9-8E16-EA8508BA804A.jpeg
    5B82503D-41D2-4BE9-8E16-EA8508BA804A.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back