Finished with 685 thanks to a 2 untimely opens, not bad for bowling only 8 times in 3 years lol

Finished with 685 thanks to a 2 untimely opens, not bad for bowling only 8 times in 3 years lol
Like riding a bike. Lol

Like riding a bike. Lol
Pretty much. I love being a sub and showing up, bowling good and the other team is like WTF haha.

If only golf were that easy.

Pretty much. I love being a sub and showing up, bowling good and the other team is like WTF haha.

If only golf were that easy.
Seriously. If only I could translate my bowling to golf I might actually be good. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously. If only I could translate my bowling to golf I might actually be good. :ROFLMAO:
Same here. I'm not as good as most of you, but still carry a 190 average.

My previous two weeks were pretty good, 652 and 660. I started well last night but struggled my last two games for a 530-something series.

Just couldn’t get anything strung along for my late league Thursday. Kept myself in play with my spare shooting, but lanes were so tight, left quite a few 4 pins and 10 pins.

863 for 4 games so just about an average night.

Put up a nice 730 series last night.

207-266-257

Horrible carry first game. Pair of pocket smashing 8 pins along with a pair of 10 pins to boot. :cool:

Put up another nice set of scores last night.

279-230-229-248 = 986

Best night/week I have had all season thus far. My swing, release, targetting were money all night long. Ball speed got slow a few times in the middle games which I paid for leaving splits. :dohanim: Should have easily been a 1050+ series.

Last sunday night league was the best of the season so far.
185 + 267 + 265 = 717
Hopefully that continues this week.

185 + 267 + 265 = 717
Very Nice!! ?

my sole focus whenever i bowl is to see how far down the lane i can launch my hard hardest throw...i don't think that's the point of the game but it sure is fun

185 + 267 + 265 = 717
Nice series!

Subbed for my old team tonight and continued my streak of putting up a good series.

243-214-278 = 735

All this talk of bowling almost makes me want to go back and join a league. :)

I took my kids bowling a couple of weekends ago. Used my 10 year old gear and managed to roll 181-214-236. Not bad for not touching a ball for almost 2 years.

I might hit the league circuit next year and pick back where I left off. Need all new equipment though. This winter is focused on new golf gear. :giggle:

I took my kids bowling a couple of weekends ago. Used my 10 year old gear and managed to roll 181-214-236. Not bad for not touching a ball for almost 2 years.

I might hit the league circuit next year and pick back where I left off. Need all new equipment though. This winter is focused on new golf gear. :giggle:
Awesome. (y)

League bowling is a lot of fun. Always a lot of side action to keep it interesting. :cool:

Awesome. (y)

League bowling is a lot of fun. Always a lot of side action to keep it interesting. :cool:

Oh I know. At one time before kids, I was bowling 4 nights a week, with brackets and pot games and then cash games after.

Oh I know. At one time before kids, I was bowling 4 nights a week, with brackets and pot games and then cash games after.
What kind of average did you carry?

What kind of average did you carry?

Depends on the house and shot. 212-215 on sport shots. 225ish on normal league patterns. 5 300's and 2 299s to my credit. Only 1 800 though. ?

Depends on the house and shot. 212-215 on sport shots. 225ish on normal league patterns. 5 300's and 2 299s to my credit. Only 1 800 though. ?
Very good (y) I'm at same average on house shots. Highest for a season has been 231. I've shot 13 300's and 3 800's in sanctioned play.

Kind of a rough night on Sunday league... 182 + 263 + 179 = 624

Another rollercoaster night on the lanes.

246-206-234 = 686

Game 1 got 2nd place highpot and safely made it through eliminator, 2nd game not so much. Gotta get a good 3 game string going sometime soon. This one low game per night is really hampering my money making with side action. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bowling was a big part of my life growing up. My parents owned a bowling alley/bar/restaurant. I bowled in a league for a few years and would like to do it again when my girls are older.

I do have 2 balls and a pair of shoes.

Bowling was a big part of my life growing up. My parents owned a bowling alley/bar/restaurant. I bowled in a league for a few years and would like to do it again when my girls are older.

I do have 2 balls and a pair of shoes.
Same here. I bowled for years and carried right at a 200 average. I hurt my back and haven't bowled since.

May have to look into a summer league since they are considerably shorter.

Back