Krusher looked really good tonight. He scared me there in the 7th round but he really did get a good 2nd wind there in the second half of the fight.

That Alvarez is a tough SOB.

It was a good fight.

Krusher looked really good tonight. He scared me there in the 7th round but he really did get a good 2nd wind there in the second half of the fight.

That Alvarez is a tough SOB.

It was a good fight.

I thought he won every round and was in total control of the fight. Alvarez was obviously frustrated throughout the fight, but that was mostly because Kovalev stayed on the offense all 12 rounds and didn't really let him into the fight. Very good plan and he executed it very well.

I thought he won every round and was in total control of the fight. Alvarez was obviously frustrated throughout the fight, but that was mostly because Kovalev stayed on the offense all 12 rounds and didn't really let him into the fight. Very good plan and he executed it very well.

He didn't look aged. He looked fresh. Hopefully this is the beginning of another 10 fights+ in which he retains his belt and makes many more millions. He's definitely one of my favorites.

Pulev on ESPN tonight. First fight I've had any interest in in a month.

Pulev on ESPN tonight. First fight I've had any interest in in a month.
Wow....Pulev got opened up BIG TIME.... 4th round, not sure how this will end up, but that gash may ruin his shot at Joshua.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Gutsy effort by Pulev. I think he could be a challenge to Joshua.

Gutsy effort by Pulev. I think he could be a challenge to Joshua.
As much as I think Joshua is afraid of Wilder, I don't think Pulev can beat Joshua....or Wilder or Fury. Dinu was game for a bit, but he seemed ready to quit after the 5th round. Sure he was fouled by Pulev, and candidly, he should have quit then if he wanted to win...hahaha...but the ref pushed him to continue and that's when Dinu seemed to stop trying.

Looking ahead...Joshua seems content fighting fringe guys or has-beens. Fury is no joke as Wilder found out. Joshua v Fury or Wilder is the only fight I want to see next.

As much as I think Joshua is afraid of Wilder, I don't think Pulev can beat Joshua....or Wilder or Fury. Dinu was game for a bit, but he seemed ready to quit after the 5th round. Sure he was fouled by Pulev, and candidly, he should have quit then if he wanted to win...hahaha...but the ref pushed him to continue and that's when Dinu seemed to stop trying.

Looking ahead...Joshua seems content fighting fringe guys or has-beens. Fury is no joke as Wilder found out. Joshua v Fury or Wilder is the only fight I want to see next.

Just from limited exposure to them that I have, I haven't been overly impressed with Joshua or the haymaker thrower Wilder. They're not terrible but they aren't impressive to me at least.

Just from limited exposure to them that I have, I haven't been overly impressed with Joshua or the haymaker thrower Wilder. They're not terrible but they aren't impressive to me at least.
Unfortunately....that's the best we have right now...

That's why I think they're susceptible to getting beat - they aren't particularly great. Just my opinion of course. Maybe they will retain their belts for many years to come.

Lomachenko is next level.

Lomachenko with an awesome performance tonight over Crolla. He is the real pound for pound best right now.

Definitely made that quick work.... Heard him mention Mikey Garcia. A bit ironic considering he was just handily beaten by Spence.

Definitely made that quick work.... Heard him mention Mikey Garcia. A bit ironic considering he was just handily beaten by Spence.

I thought the exact same thing, but I think Mikey has the bigger name, so maybe that is why.

I thought the exact same thing, but I think Mikey has the bigger name, so maybe that is why.
Candidly, the LW division has nothing for Loma...other than Garcia...and I think Spence showed (proved) that speed and movement are the blueprint for beating Garcia. Granted, Spence was at his natural weight and that had alot to do with the outcome of that fight...

My point is, Loma needs to do what Garcia tried if he's looking for a challenge OR to make some big money. Unfortunately LW is not a glamorous division, whereas Welterweight is loaded.

Grant chance for Loma to call out a winner this coming weekend..........just saying......

Deontay Wilder is an absolute beast! 1st round KO tonight. 41-0-1 with 40 KOs and 20 1st round KOs.

Deontay Wilder is an absolute beast! 1st round KO tonight. 41-0-1 with 40 KOs and 20 1st round KOs.
Joshua will duck that fight again...forcing a Fury v Wilder rematch.

Joshua will duck that fight again...forcing a Fury v Wilder rematch.

Kind of what I see next for Wilder also. I think he will destroy Fury in the rematch.

Kind of what I see next for Wilder also. I think he will destroy Fury in the rematch.
I agree. I think Wilder went into the Fury fight with the wrong game plan. As much of a clown as Fury is, the man can still box.

He throws haymakers. He's okay, but I don't see anything fantastic about him.

Did you see the first fight? It was pretty close. I don't think he would destroy Fury.

He throws haymakers. He's okay, but I don't see anything fantastic about him.

Did you see the first fight? It was pretty close. I don't think he would destroy Fury.
I wouldn't call the knockout punch last night a haymaker. Left jab followed by a clean right on the button. I see him as a skilled boxer, especially for a heavyweight, who, like every other fighter, does abandon the textbook boxing skills when he gets his opponent in trouble.

I was very surprised by the first Fury fight. I think either his game plan or execution of the game plan were off that night. He looked least inspired than in any other fight of his I have seen. Not an excuse, but I do see a completely different fight and outcome in a rematch.

I wouldn't call the knockout punch last night a haymaker. Left jab followed by a clean right on the button. I see him as a skilled boxer, especially for a heavyweight, who, like every other fighter, does abandon the textbook boxing skills when he gets his opponent in trouble.

I was very surprised by the first Fury fight. I think either his game plan or execution of the game plan were off that night. He looked least inspired than in any other fight of his I have seen. Not an excuse, but I do see a completely different fight and outcome in a rematch.

I see him more as a brawler(fighter) than I do a boxer. Just my opinion though, of course.

I see him more as a brawler(fighter) than I do a boxer. Just my opinion though, of course.

My opinion of Wilder is in the middle. He can be technical, but he also knows landing 1 big punch ends the show. He gets caught up trying to land that punch...which is what happened in the Fury fight.

Big if...but *IF* Wilder can stay technical and allow the KO to come, he beats Fury or Joshua.

So much for Joshua....he just got starched by Ruiz in the 7th.

Hahaha...talk about making a splash in the US.....

WTF?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back