Brag about your kids

It's silly. Carries his driver about 110 now and almost never hits one sideways.
His chipping and putting is coming along, and he's even developing a little #toursauce lol

We are dragging him in the house most evenings because he just wants to keep hitting balls.
110?!?! What?!? That's amazing!

Youngest son just finished up his senior year of high school. Talk about living his best life. Won awards for Best Marcher in the band last fall, Most Improved for varsity swim, then Most Outstanding Senior for concert band. Was captain on lacrosse team that made the playoffs for 2nd straight year. And while academics aren't exactly his strength, he was given 6 certificates voted by classmates in his AP English class, for Most Philosophical, Best Public Speaker, etc.
Graduation is Friday. He's already working at a local camp/adventure park as a Head Lifeguard for the aquacourse on a small lake . He thinks he wants to be a high school teacher but is going to ease into college maybe next winter semester. He is talking about doing volunteer work for disaster relief after the summer.

My son and I were on an 8th Grade trip to Washington DC last week with 92 kids and 30 adults. Even with my son’s challenges (ADHD and Autism spectrum), I wouldn’t trade him for anyone on that trip…he has matured so much in the last school year, and we are looking forward to the transition to High School this fall.

My son continues to be a little golf nut. Rain or shine he's outside smacking wiffle balls against the house from his little mat in the driveway. Took him out to a local par 3 course for his 5th birthday and I knew I was in trouble when he legit beat me on the 2nd hole hahaha!

Swing so long. Swing so smooth.

Little man played 9 hole par 3 this past weekend. Tee box distances were from 71 to 150yds. I didn't help him other than carry his bag. Nothing worse than bogey and multiple pars. Missed a birdie look or two, just barely (two lip outs). No 3 putts. Shot 4 over on the round. So proud of him.

4F4F2ADF-E186-4EE5-8EF8-14DD9FBCEF86.jpeg
My daughter is almost two and quite the artist. Hung this up in my office!

Son went to his junior prom this weekend. He is growing up super fast.

jpeg-imag (1).jpg

Brag post for me tonight. Little man is playing travel ball for the first time on an 8U team playing in a pretty competitive league. He’s working his butt off trying to keep up with big brother and tonight he got to pitch for the first time and did awesome! 4 k’s in 2.1 innings and only 1 walk. CD07D5E5-A34B-4A58-A74D-2378DAFA4FAD.jpeg

This was a few years ago now... but, a picture of when my granddaughter went to the putting green with me. I didn’t tell her how to grip it... she automatically went left hand low. Now days she’s a super soccer player and a track star! Love her so much!BA0B67D8-0DED-4F04-A724-AC09E346D09E.png

We have an only child here. 14 year old son who hasn't really picked up the golf bug yet. His passion is on the diamond behind the plate. He is also an avid outdoorsman that loves to fish and hunt. When he's ready to pick up the sticks and beat the little ball around we will do that but for now he's looking to hit the ones being thrown at him!282013729_10161687429139377_6414075688581871713_n.jpg 279439802_10161647723884377_5800844024857108258_n.jpg 241194020_10161210858899377_7179406418854361166_n.jpg

This one was a couple years ago
157509216_10160663186279377_7264219646707024869_n.jpg

We have an only child here. 14 year old son who hasn't really picked up the golf bug yet. His passion is on the diamond behind the plate. He is also an avid outdoorsman that loves to fish and hunt. When he's ready to pick up the sticks and beat the little ball around we will do that but for now he's looking to hit the ones being thrown at him!View attachment 9090865 View attachment 9090866 View attachment 9090867

This one was a couple years ago
View attachment 9090868
Nice buck, congrats!!!

My son continues to be a little golf nut. Rain or shine he's outside smacking wiffle balls against the house from his little mat in the driveway. Took him out to a local par 3 course for his 5th birthday and I knew I was in trouble when he legit beat me on the 2nd hole hahaha!

Nice rip 💪🏻

Girl dad here. I have 3 daughters 10, 8, and 5..

they are hilarious and drive me crazy at the same time. It nuts that all three of them who are incredibly different all came from the same parents. My oldest is serious and is super stubborn. She likes to have fun, but also the lightest ls things stress her out. My second is super creative, she has an engineers mind and live to create, build, and make things. She struggles in school because she is dyslexic. It is incredibly frustrating for her but she works so hard.. my youngest loves to make herself laugh at the expense and delight of everyone around her. She doesnt have a serious bone in her body..

Reminiscing on my couch scrolling through my Photos app and came across this video from 4 years ago. I still have a hard time believing he swings like that after watching me swing almost every time he’s golfed. Obviously he found his own way to swing a club.
View attachment trim.9E80E431-0DAD-4553-B8E8-F39F9E64489B.MOV

State finals didn’t go as my oldest Reaghan would have liked, but the team was never projected to be in the position this late in the season. #58 in the South Texas region and the lowest seed they played last weekend was #26. The team grew as the year went on & while it didn’t end the way they would have liked, they can be proud of playing better competition and testing themselves. Plenty to work on, but I’m so proud of her for the year she put in.

4A7554E7-4C75-4809-BFD8-096AE44740E5.jpeg

It's silly. Carries his driver about 110 now and almost never hits one sideways.
His chipping and putting is coming along, and he's even developing a little #toursauce lol

We are dragging him in the house most evenings because he just wants to keep hitting balls.
That tripps me out every time I see you post. I swear you just had him. Time goes too fast!!! He's gonna be out driving you soon!!

I could easily brag about my kids all day. I wish and hope they realize how proud their parents are of both of them.

My kids have gone 90 seconds without fighting; I think….

HOW does his swing look like that!? Don't like that your son this young has a nicer swing than me 😆

Little guy's enjoying some welding with dad.

View attachment 9091178

He made a mace out of pipe and some railroad spikes. Mom was less excited about the project than I was.....
That's awesome, and reminds me of when I was young, hanging out with my dad at his shop back in Nebraska. That's cool he made that! I'm sure mom was *thrilled*. haha

Back