Brag about your kids

7A0B6D31-677A-4E47-857E-1AE4101919CD.jpeg
our little one is almost a year old and I’m impressed by her everyday!She just sized up and we thought it was a great time to break out the puma shorts 😅

View attachment 9098687
our little one is almost a year old and I’m impressed by her everyday!She just sized up and we thought it was a great time to break out the puma shorts 😅
Oh boy....you better get ready to beat those boys off! She is just too cute!!

Kiddos getting the hang of this walking thing.. think I'm going to miss the times she just plopped in one place, now I have to lock everything away and put a bell on her to keep track 😂

20220611_110030.jpg

I turned around one day and she climbed up a couple stairs like a ninja

-Oldest daughter lives in L.A., very independent, and successfully working her way up in the marketing world
-Middle daughter, more of a homebody, is a rising senior at one of the top culinary schools in the country and working this summer at America's Test Kitchen in Boston
-Youngest son is a rising junior in college and just secured a 2023 summer internship at a top tier bulge bracket investment banking firm.

While we don't always see eye to eye, each is great, different and special in their own way.

Kiddos getting the hang of this walking thing.. think I'm going to miss the times she just plopped in one place, now I have to lock everything away and put a bell on her to keep track 😂

View attachment 9098708

Before the kids could walk, we called it the "pet rock" phase. It was a fun phase....then they get older and get into everything! They don't seem to grow out of that phase 🤣

View attachment 9098708

Ours hasn’t started walking quite yet (though we think she’s quite close) but she’s such a fast crawler. Take an eye off of her for one second and she’ll get into something she probably shouldn’t be in 😅

Before the kids could walk, we called it the "pet rock" phase. It was a fun phase....then they get older and get into everything! They don't seem to grow out of that phase 🤣
My mom said I was like that, I just ninja'd around everything and snagged stuff before they could see me.. which is how the first time I passed out drunk I was about a year old when I snagged her beer bottle off the table and chugged the little bit, and passed out on the floor a little later

And she also says I didn't grow out of that phase until way later 🤣 (like 6 years ago)

Last edited:
Today we say our final goodbye to our beautiful daughter. Her service is lined up to be one amazing display of love and celebration of her short life. Hard to put into words how proud I am of her and what she accomplished in just short of 11 years. She had a lot of things to overcome in life and she did it all with a smile on her face. The amount of people we've had tell us that she was an inspiration to them, and one of their favorite people to be around, has been incredibly touching. She had a larger impact on the world than I've had in my 37 years and she was truly a remarkable person. I'll never be more proud of anyone or anything else.

Today we say our final goodbye to our beautiful daughter. Her service is lined up to be one amazing display of love and celebration of her short life. Hard to put into words how proud I am of her and what she accomplished in just short of 11 years. She had a lot of things to overcome in life and she did it all with a smile on her face. The amount of people we've had tell us that she was an inspiration to them, and one of their favorite people to be around, has been incredibly touching. She had a larger impact on the world than I've had in my 37 years and she was truly a remarkable person. I'll never be more proud of anyone or anything else.
Again - sorry for your loss. I'm so happy to read this post because of the content of the person it's about.

What a beautiful girl! She sounds like a beautiful soul that has left such a huge impact in this world on so many people. What a blessing to have raised her. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I hope you find comfort in knowing she is celebrated and loved in heaven. ❤❤❤

Ooof I can’t imagine going through that. She sounds like she was an absolutely amazing person. Praying for you and your family

The oldest kid brought home 1st and 3rd place medals from Saturday's swim meet.
Second one got two 4th place ribbons.
Third one got a 1st place medal.
And, the youngest got a 2nd place medal.

The last 3 were also DQ'd from one event each, so we have room to improve! :LOL:

You'll notice me with a wedge and a putter and he just has a wedge in his hand. I told him to go grab his putter before we went up to the green. He told me no, because he felt like he was going to chip it in. He blew my mind when he made it. We both scored a birdie on the hole. That's a first for us as a pair both getting a birdie on the same hole.

what a freakin boss move. :LOL:

mine would end with a walk of shame, or more likely wedge putt. :confused:

I just found out this morning my daughter is going to have twins…. I’m going to be a grandpa!!!

Last edited:
My son got a summer job yesterday. Hallelujah!!

my daughter has her sites set on a part time summer job. Fingers crossed

I’m awestruck you took the time to share this today, and how beautifully you were able to do it.
May God bless her soul. My prayers go out to you and your family.

The local club pro was watching our son on the range tonight (not sure why). After we got done finishing up scrambling up and downs, he introduced himself and told him he's guaranteed a top spot on the junior team (8-13y/o) next April

Three young adults, getting started
Oldest: Swimming scholarship Duke/ Vandy Grad School
Working on dealing with opioid abuse for a group based in Music City
Twin 1: Textile Scholarship NC State Working for major media company in NYC focused on textiles.
Twin 2: Full Scholarship Duke: Now Writing for a major paper in the Middle of the Country
And has had four front page stories in first two weeks.

My son just keeps getting better. Has no problem playing a full 18 with me and words like par and birdie are becoming relevant. At the end of the round he took his hat off and shook the hands of our playing partners without me saying anything...man was I one proud dad!

Back