Bragging rites FedEx Cup Contest

Top 5 after week 2. 2nd week in a row where only one person had the winner.

JT723 - 1,692,360
Mcrew09 - 1,637,101.82
BeanieAZ - 1,383,393.34
Golf Ghost - 1,044,208.48
the_paulo - 1,012,760

Thanks for the update. One of my guys got cut... :(

Also: are the amounts carried over week to week?

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

I'm out of it. Been fun though lol

Thanks for the update. One of my guys got cut... :(

Also: are the amounts carried over week to week?

Amounts are running totals from the Fedex playoffs. 2 tourney total so far.

Golf Ghost is the only one with all 4 players remaining, but nobody has lost more than 2 players, which is kind of impressive.

All my guys are in the top 30 at the moment. I'm a little shaky on Kyle Stanley getting in, he's #30 right now so he needs a good week (in 2 weeks) to secure that spot. Adam Scott is almost guaranteed a spot at #16 and playing well. And then there's good ole Chez, my long shot to begin with who launched up to #9 in the standings (was a wedge away from #4) this week! And now that I spoke up, they'll all miss the cut. lol

All my guys are in the top 30 at the moment. I'm a little shaky on Kyle Stanley getting in, he's #30 right now so he needs a good week (in 2 weeks) to secure that spot. Adam Scott is almost guaranteed a spot at #16 and playing well. And then there's good ole Chez, my long shot to begin with who launched up to #9 in the standings (was a wedge away from #4) this week! And now that I spoke up, they'll all miss the cut. lol

Hah probably. I got Phil at #10. not sure where Sergio and AK are though.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

So I was edged out this week. But still second. I have DJ as my winner for this week so I think Ill come back out on top but well see what happens

Top 5 going into the finals:

Golf Ghost 3,127,852.92
the_paulo 2,836,760
JT723 2,034,280
BeanieAZ 1,735,837.78
Mcrew09 1,702,941.82

Good luck to all at East Lake.

P.S. Everybody has at least 1 person left, but only 4 people have 2; none have more.

Thanks for the update! Go Team Euro! :D

Cool thanks. Go Phil!

Congrats to GolfGhost for the win with $3,756,919.59!

the_paulo came a close second with $3,407,426.67. Nobody else came within a million of either.

Maybe come January I'll do up another one. Was thinking it might be fun to do one where you can pick a number of people but only for the majors. And maybe if I have the time, do one for the entire season, but it'd have to be easier to total than cash; maybe do it like a money pool I'm in where top 7 positions get 10-6-5-4-3-2-1 points. Enjoy the fall series and presidents cup everybody!

Congrats, Golf Ghost!

WTG GolfGhost and Paulo!

Thanks guys.

Congrats Golf Ghost! Great going, I'm amazed at how close I managed to run it!

Congrats to GolfGhost for the win with $3,756,919.59!

the_paulo came a close second with $3,407,426.67. Nobody else came within a million of either.

Maybe come January I'll do up another one. Was thinking it might be fun to do one where you can pick a number of people but only for the majors. And maybe if I have the time, do one for the entire season, but it'd have to be easier to total than cash; maybe do it like a money pool I'm in where top 7 positions get 10-6-5-4-3-2-1 points. Enjoy the fall series and presidents cup everybody!

Thanks a lot for running this Oiler, great fun.

Congrats Golf Ghost! Great going, I'm amazed at how close I managed to run it!

Thanks a lot for running this Oiler, great fun.

It was indeed super close, not sure it could get much closer when you realize all the variations of picks.

Thanks oiler for taking control of this. It was fun. Thought Id do better with DJ in there but he struggled a little in the last cpl tournament. Congrats to GolfGhost! You da man!!!

Back