Brand New Member! Golf Fanatic!

Welcome to THP, where strangers are Family

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!

Make sure to bring a bottle of water or Gatorade. Might sweat a bit ;)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

I’m 35 Years Old. I’m From Michigan. 45 minutes north of Detroit. I’ve been playing golf since I was 10! Tomorrow I’m getting fitted for iron shafts and length. My first time ever being fitted so I’m excited? Any advice or what to expect during a fitting would be appreciated! I hope I can contribute to the site and bring someone a laugh or too here and there! Glad to be here! If anyone else is from Michigan and in my area message me! Maybe you have some insights on courses I need to play or I can tell you some of my golfing experiences. Real Name is Sean! I’m an ok Golfer! Just glad to be around people who love Golf!!?
Welcome!

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP, the best place in golf and it's not even close :drinks:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!! And good luck with the fitting!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

welcom ed to THP

I’m 35 Years Old. I’m From Michigan. 45 minutes north of Detroit. I’ve been playing golf since I was 10! Tomorrow I’m getting fitted for iron shafts and length. My first time ever being fitted so I’m excited? Any advice or what to expect during a fitting would be appreciated! I hope I can contribute to the site and bring someone a laugh or too here and there! Glad to be here! If anyone else is from Michigan and in my area message me! Maybe you have some insights on courses I need to play or I can tell you some of my golfing experiences. Real Name is Sean! I’m an ok Golfer! Just glad to be around people who love Golf!!?

How did the fitting go?

Back