Brandon Matthews: Class Act

Absolutely.

Saw this earlier today and it cheered me up. This is what sport and golf and respecting one another looks like. Kudos to him and hopefully TheOpen grants him an exemption.

Absolutely love it.

comments are throwing around the idea that he should get an exemption for the Open. Have to agree there, if ever a good reason, that feels like one.

Love it when a person like him shows Empathy for another.

It was so nice to see. Love seeing things like this

Good chicken right there.

Oh man, I just hope I would handle something like this with his attitude and perspective! Well done!

He is a guy who took the time to think before acting, good on him. Nice to see such a great gesture.

great story and even better gesture of kindness and compassion! Kudos to him and to his mom for her commitment!

Just saw this on twitter and hands down props for BM. Class Act for sure.

That's a class act. (y)

Touches your heart to see such compassion, hope he gets an exemption.

Wow, so great!

While cares about golf, this guy wins at life!

Read about this earlier today. Love it.

I am a Brandon Matthews fan because he is a good and decent human! Gotta respect the hell out of this!

I’m another one who is a fan of his now. His gesture speaks volumes for who he is. His actions were generous and heartfelt.

Well that is very cool.

“There are some things in life that are just bigger than golf,” Matthews said, via the PGA Tour. “And this was one of them.”

Yes there are Brandon. Way to go back and do the right thing. Somebody raised you right! So many times I react negatively to a bad driver on the roads, then I see it's a little old lady and I immediately regret my decision. We should all be conscious of our actions, and how it affects those around us.

Back