Brandon Matthews lost a playoff and potentially a British Open start when a fan yelled, but his response was a winning one

dsw1519

Reaction score
Handicap
WIP

What a classy move by a Pro golfer. Talk about leading by example and putting others first. I had no idea who he was until seeing this story. Hopefully he does well in the future. Sports in general and society as a whole could learn something from how Matthews handled this.

It was a great move for him to handle the situation that way. (y) Others should follow his example

Yeah...really hoping the Open offers him a spot somehow. It'd be class all the way around.

Class act.

Definite class act. ?

Never heard of him before but now he's someone I want to follow. Great guy!!!

Classy and compassionate. That's very refreshing to see.

I heard him on Michael Breed's show this morning. Seemed like an awesome guy, which was already pretty apparent from his actions.

Under those circumstances wow, good on him to do the right thing. Not sure how many athletes would have reacted the same way afterwards.

Classy and compassionate. That's very refreshing to see.
Adding to it is the fact he is only 25 years old. Great story for sure.

Imagine if it was Sergio instead of this thoughtful lad?:oops:

He is a local guy to us in NorthEast Pa. He has been grinding all year long. Great to see him not only playing well but just being a class act as also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back