Brandt Snedeker Wyndham Championship Winner - WITB

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Driver: Brdigestine Tour B JGR prototype 9.5* Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 6X
Woods: TaylorMade M3 15* and 19* Fujikura Pro Tour Spec
Irons: Bridgestone J15 CB 4-9 Aerotech SteelFiber i95 Stiff
Wedges: Bridgestone J40 48, J15 52 bent to 51 / 56 bent to 55, Vokey TVD prototype 60-06K True Temper DG Tour Issue S400
Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X

Very interesting that he plays my iron shafts.

They're incredibly stable and consistent but I still would've assumed them to be too light for a tour pro's swing.

Cool.

Love this.

Big win for Bridgestone with that proto driver in his bag imo.

Love this.

Big win for Bridgestone with that proto driver in his bag imo.

Could be a huge step for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgestone J15s!!!!!

For the USA market I do not believe Bridgestone Golf is committed to selling (or even promoting) the sale of clubs. I think the company's USA focus is ball sales.
For the Asian market, and probably Europe as well, I think Bridgestone tries (and succeeds) at selling clubs.

For the USA market I do not believe Bridgestone Golf is committed to selling (or even promoting) the sale of clubs. I think the company's USA focus is ball sales.
For the Asian market, and probably Europe as well, I think Bridgestone tries (and succeeds) at selling clubs.
New leadership is in at Bridgestone, and THP is actually headed there this week to sit down and discuss direction and more. Should be interesting as I'm curious if they own up to their mistakes.

Big fan of Brandt, and nice to see him actually close out for the win after that 59 on Thursday. Those J15's are money, but that is quite the interesting mix of wedges.

Thanks for always posting these, Eric! I wondered what driver that was.

J15 CB. That iron was a beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.

Also loving the j15 wedge in the bag. So good.
It's the Mugen Forged version, crazy expensive when it dropped.

This couldn’t have been timed better for Bridgestone, and I LOVE seeing the J15s in there. Soooo good.

You go, Sneds.

Some love for the white hot XG insert. One i also have got along really well with this year.

Interesting that his iron shafts are graphite. Maybe I've missed it but have there been others on tour that won with graphite shafted irons?

Interesting that his iron shafts are graphite. Maybe I've missed it but have there been others on tour that won with graphite shafted irons?

He's played Steelfiber forever, Kuch does too

New leadership is in at Bridgestone, and THP is actually headed there this week to sit down and discuss direction and more. Should be interesting as I'm curious if they own up to their mistakes.

Which mistakes? Honest question.

Which mistakes? Honest question.

I would start with alienating the majority of their supporters, ending the ball fittings that put them on the map, losing a majority of their rep's, etc, etc, etc.

I would start with alienating the majority of their supporters, ending the ball fittings that put them on the map, losing a majority of their rep's, etc, etc, etc.

I was not aware of any of that.

Better read the Equipment forum more often, I guess.

They have two of the best overall dudes on tour repping their brand though, and Tiger with the ball. Certainly have the tour presence to help if they play it right.

They have two of the best overall dudes on tour repping their brand though, and Tiger with the ball. Certainly have the tour presence to help if they play it right.
If ifs and buts were fruits and nuts...

And I'm pulling for them.

Back