Branson, Mo Golf Trip 3/28 - 3/31 (1 Spot Open)

Buffalo Ridge was such a fun course. Really liked that course a lot. And Payne’s Valley...yes, please.
I was so disappointed I didn't get to play Buffalo Ridge. To me it was my favorite of the bunch. I didn't really get to play any of them cuz of my back but all are beautiful courses.

I was so disappointed I didn't get to play Buffalo Ridge. To me it was my favorite of the bunch. I didn't really get to play any of them cuz of my back but all are beautiful courses.
Great reason to get something else on the books for next spring. May down to see all the AZ boys??

Great reason to get something else on the books for next spring. May down to see all the AZ boys??
I hope you all get down here this spring and play the Big Cedar courses again. Definitely hope to join in on the fun this time. Just know that tee times were extremely tough to come by this year if not also lodging at Big Cedar. Next to impossible at Payne's Valley and Ozarks National and very tough at Buffalo Ridge too. In fact I never could find a time to get back on ON this season.

Hoping to dial up interest with a pic of PV hole #2. With another year PV should've started growing in a little better (pic taken just a few days after you all played it). Hopefully it will be closer to how much lusher BR looks off in the distance. This was in very early April after an unseasonably cold winter/early spring.
Paynes Valley Dan teeing off on his Birthday 3-4-21.jpg

Last edited:
This trip came up in my feed today. Such great memories. Reminds me that I have to play with @KY Golfer for the third straight year. Hope your family is doing well. Where we going?????

Back