Branson, Mo Golf Trip 3/28 - 3/31 (1 Spot Open)

It’s cold but we are still on the lake

BF314D9F-41AC-48EB-BCFD-534609DF49C7.jpeg

Just got the coolest call from my buddies @mtbloco and @Wildcat4life. So stoked for you guys, man. Wish I could have made it work. So happy for Brian. He was so stoked about his round at Ozark today. :p

@KCSmitty we'll pretty much need you to take the 3-4 day layover in AZ. Just sayin'. :cool:

Travel safe, fellas. (y)

It was an absolute pleasure to meet a whole new group of fellow golf lovers and be introduced to a new forum! Big Cedar Lodge is a special place and already planning on going back in the next month or two! @mtbloco @KY Golfer @Wildcat4life @KCSmitty @AzBirdgang

@baylrballa

Looks like much fun was had! Thanks for the pictures and videos!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like one hell of a trip.

Looked like an awesome trip, gonna have to go through this thoroughly as we are planning to go up to Branson for a getaway this summer and golf is definitely on the menu for me there.

Looked like an awesome trip, gonna have to go through this thoroughly as we are planning to go up to Branson for a getaway this summer and golf is definitely on the menu for me there.
Hands down, Mountain Top and Payne's Valley are a must.

All the courses are so different. Really hard to rank them. I think you have to play them all at least once.

Now I can't really give my opinion from a playing perspective cuz I truly didn't play any of them cuz of my back. I did manage to hack it around Mountain Top & Payne's just so I could say I've played them and those two together made for one helluva day. I'm with @mtbloco, you should really play them all.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that came out. I had a blast. Great teeing it up with you guys.

This is must go to golf destination. The courses are so different from one another. But some of the best I’ve ever played.

Hey fellas,

I am headed down in a few weeks and was wondering if any of you found a good place for course scouting on Payne's Valley and Buffalo Ridge. Or if any of you had yardage books that you would be able to send me that I would return to you. I will pay for shipping.

Thanks
Matt

Hey fellas,

I am headed down in a few weeks and was wondering if any of you found a good place for course scouting on Payne's Valley and Buffalo Ridge. Or if any of you had yardage books that you would be able to send me that I would return to you. I will pay for shipping.

Thanks
Matt

I used my Arcoss App for that. The only issue for us was at the time, Arcos didn't think Payne's had a back nine!. I'm happy to email you some screen shots from the Caddy Preview if that helps.

I used my Arcoss App for that. The only issue for us was at the time, Arcos didn't think Payne's had a back nine!. I'm happy to email you some screen shots from the Caddy Preview if that helps.

hcae you seen these flyovers?

Hey fellas,

Thanks
Matt
Hey Matt, it's going to be beautiful this time of year! I just used my Garmin watch and app. I did have some difficulty at Payne's Valley because it's so new. Sorry I can't be more help. Enjoy it!

Buffalo Ridge was such a fun course. Really liked that course a lot. And Payne’s Valley...yes, please.

Hey Matt, it's going to be beautiful this time of year! I just used my Garmin watch and app. I did have some difficulty at Payne's Valley because it's so new. Sorry I can't be more help. Enjoy it!

Thanks guys. I have arccos as well and they still only have 9 holes on it. I will swing by on Friday afternoon to get the books before our rounds on Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks guys. I have arccos as well and they still only have 9 holes on it. I will swing by on Friday afternoon to get the books before our rounds on Saturday and Sunday.
Arccos needs to get with it!
They were really fast to fix an issue at my course. Correcting a double green issue overnight.

Back