Breakdancing is an Olympic Sport for the 2024 Olympics

Sorry man, I’ve gotta break it to you.

I know we can’t discuss this as adults so this will quickly (and if some asshat ruins it,? shame on them) be stopped. That’s not my intention.

I deal with the stupid **** around this every single day.

I understand your frustration. But. I do not understand why you would insult another members intelligence! That you cannot discuss this as adults! Or is that a reference to the site's TOS! I was a member of another webform that was extremely PC , and brooked no interference from the right. I spoke my mind and was banned! To Hell with them!

I understand your frustration. But. I do not understand why you would insult another members intelligence! That you cannot discuss this as adults! Or is that a reference to the site's TOS! I was a member of another webform that was extremely PC , and brooked no interference from the right. I spoke my mind and was banned! To Hell with them!

I didn’t mean to insult anyone and if that’s how it’s read, my sincere apologies.

It was a statement in general. We as a community cannot have a discussion on that topic as adults. Everyone on here is reasonable until that comes up and then we lose our minds (collectively).

Dude, no shade thrown at anyone in particular. I just don’t like that we can’t discuss a topic without it getting locked. I understand why they are and management here is way more tolerant than I would be. But bottom line we as a community can’t discuss it without someone ruining it.

If that was taken by anyone as an insult, it was not meant to be.

I will speak no further here. If anyone still has an issue please take it to PM.

Again, no insult was meant. You hail from my home state so the first round is on me. I obviously got you a little riled up. I didn’t mean to and if whomever I quoted is insulted please PM your displeasure.

We also have a lot in common. We’ll discuss over a beer post round some day? But the idea that I intentionally insulted someone’s intelligence, nah. I’m not that smart. There’ll be no subtlety if I ever do, lol.

Have a good night. It’s not 2020 anymore, let’s agree to stop acting like it still is.

I didn't take it as @Smiter insulting anybody. You must not have been around for the THP 'Rona thread last year, you'd understand what he was referring to! :LOL:

Only 40 years late!!!!

Back