Breakfast Food For Dinner

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t do this often but am for it. Where do you stand?

It’s a must.

We do it once a week, the kids love it. Potatoes and eggs as well as bacon and sausage.

We do it. Its a nice change.

Brinner is one of the greatest things ever! We'll usually do it once a week and switch up what we make each time.

Actually just did that last night. Bacon, scrambled eggs, and biscuits.

It's a treat and might enjoy it better than at breakfast time. Pancakes/french toast, bacon and eggs!

We do it a couple times per month. Its tasty, quick and always in the fridge.

I used to be thoroughly against this. My wife and my kids love it. So, I've had to adapt. As long as this breakfast for dinner has bacon or sausage, then I'm in. If it's just pancakes, waffles, etc., I'll cook it for you, but I'll make something else for myself.

I used to be thoroughly against this. My wife and my kids love it. So, I've had to adapt. As long as this breakfast for dinner has bacon or sausage, then I'm in. If it's just pancakes, waffles, etc., I'll cook it for you, but I'll make something else for myself.

Would you also say you are against dinner for breakfast? So no leftover pizza, etc?

There are 3 things I will eat at any time and at any place: Eggs, Fried Potatoes, and Bacon

Last time I checked that would make an amazing breakfast plate and since I will eat them any time I guess I would eat them for dinner or lunch too.

A definite must, at least every two weeks. Had to do it last week.. Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs.

We call it... Brinner.

I love it!! My wife and I are planning on doing it again soon. Bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, pancakes, muffins, fruit...I want it all!!

It is not my favorite but I make a breakfast sandwich with a thick slice of ham, egg and pepper jack cheese on a toasted bun that we eat any time of day. I am all over the left over dinner for breakfast or non traditional breakfast foods in the morning.

Would you also say you are against dinner for breakfast? So no leftover pizza, etc?
I am not against pizza for breakfast. But that is about the only dinner food I would eat for breakfast, mostly out of convenience. I'm trying to think of another dinner food I would consider for breakfast, but cant think of any.

I say we do it about twice a month. My daughter & wife will do it more often if they could. The funny part about it is they rarely eat breakfast during its regular time.

we do at at least once/week, sometimes more.

lemon blueberry buttermilk pancakes with a side of extra crispy bacon is our go to.

All for it. We always do it once or twice a month.

I’m all in on breakfast for dinner but let’s not get confused, home fries have never been a breakfast food 🤪 #hottake

Wow, I am in the large minority here....Cant stand breakfast for dinner...never do it

I had a full English breakfast at 8pm a couple of nights ago. Was delicious!

I'm not a big fan but have done it in the past. Breakfast is for breakfast in my opinion.

I am not against pizza for breakfast. But that is about the only dinner food I would eat for breakfast, mostly out of convenience. I'm trying to think of another dinner food I would consider for breakfast, but cant think of any.

Steak and Eggs?
Country Fried Steak?
Ham?
I could go on haha

We do it once a week or so. I enjoy it because I love breakfast food but I never eat breakfast. Kids love it too. Usually pancakes or breakfast burritos.

It’s a must.

We do it once a week, the kids love it. Potatoes and eggs as well as bacon and sausage.
It's on our rotation too. Occasionally end up with some breakfast strips of steak. Not much better than steak and eggs with a beer and NOT getting looked at like you're insane because its 730am

Back