Breakfast Food For Dinner

So no leftover pizza, etc?

Gotta say that while I'm not typically a pizza-for-breakfast type of person, at the Sweep a couple of years ago, I had a slice of Giordano's deep dish for breakfast....THAT was tasty.

I am in favor of it but don't do it that often. I eat eggs for breakfast almost every morning so that might be part of the reason. My wife often eats eggs for dinner when I am traveling and she is home alone.

💯% do this. Had breakfast bowls for dinner last night. Good, easy and kids love as well.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
It’s a must.

We do it once a week, the kids love it. Potatoes and eggs as well as bacon and sausage.

We do the same. We just had it last night. Scrammbled eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, hash browns. Every once in a while we'll do pancakes or french toast.

I keep thinking about ham. Do you view ham as a dinner or breakfast food, or is it dependent on what sides accompany the ham? :unsure:

All this thinking about ham is making me hungry.

Breakfast for any meal is awesome. Theres so many different options. That being said im not a sweets breakfast guy (waffles, pancakes etc). Im a savory breakfast eater. (omelets, hash, burritos, scrambles, biscuits etc etc

Potatoes eggs ham or bacon.
Pancakes or waffles.
We may go to Perkins for dinner.
I may get an itch and go through McDonald’s for a McGriddle.

No problem with breakfast for dinner.

Breakfast for any meal is awesome. Theres so many different options. That being said im not a sweets breakfast guy (waffles, pancakes etc). Im a savory breakfast eater. (omelets, hash, burritos, scrambles, biscuits etc etc

I'd eat a breakfast meal at any time of the day.

We do it once a week as well. Love my bacon and egg bagels.

It is one of the dinner time meals that I most look forward to!

Does a bowl of cereal for dinner count?

Big fan of breakfast for dinner. I don't know why but it always feels like a treat.

Oh yes, at least every other week. French Toast, Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, Hash Browns

Steak and Eggs?
Country Fried Steak?
Ham?
I could go on haha

This might need a separate thread.. But, best dinner for breakfast? Gotta be pizza. Cold.

Sometimes it's out of necessity, when there's nothing else in the fridge.

Always yes.

does chicken and waffles count? Not much of an egg person.

Yes. About once a week. I will have a scramble for dinner: scrambled eggs with, peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheese, sausage and hot sauce.

Back