Breakfast Food For Dinner

Breakfast is bad ANYTIME ! Such an overrated meal.

easy yes ... french toast, pancakes, omelets, cereal ... yes to all of it

I'm probably the least picky eater in the world, I'll eat anything anytime. Breakfast for dinner? Sure. Dinner for breakfast? Bring it on!

Once a week for sure.
Tater Tots or Hasbrowns
Eggs, scrambled or omelette
usually with tomato and peppers.
Liberal amounts of cheese
Toast on the side

If not an egg dish, we go with pancakes, waffles, or french toast.

Would you also say you are against dinner for breakfast? So no leftover pizza, etc?
Cold 'za for breakfast is ultimate!

I probably have breakfast for dinner 5X more than for breakfast. Luv breakfast both time slots but probably only have once per month so real treat.

Definitely yes!!! Sausage gravy and biscuits with scrambled eggs. Yummy!!!

Yes, not often but we do.

If home on Saturday night its waffles and bacon.

I occasionally do this. But here is an interesting fact. Breakfast did not have a distinct menu in the U.S.A. until the late 1800s. Up until then breakfast was more often than not leftovers from dinner.

We do it occasionally. The kids love it.

Yes, this is a go to when planning the menu at least twice a month. We will do breakfast burritos for dinner & I smother mine in stoke's green chile if I don't have any homemade. Make for great left overs for lunch too!

We are doing this tomorrow

Breakfast is good anytime of the day or night! No doubt about it.

Good Idea. Think we will tonight.

Yes. Absolutely, unequivocally, yes. Eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage and/or ham, biscuits with from scratch sausage gravy (got to make a roux), pancakes, waffles or any combination of the foregoing is full of win.

We do it all the time. Anytime my wife or I don't feel like cooking I am all over an omelette or some sort of scramble with what is in the fridge. At least once a week. Sometimes 2 or 3 times.

Absolutely not.

I love breakfast for dinner, in fact we may do that tonight !

Been there. Done that several times. Breakfast is good anytime. Same as dinner. Don't follow a clock. Eat what you want when you're hungry!

In the morning, feeling like a snack and want an ice cream sammich? What's stopping you? Lunchtime and want an omelette? go for it! dinnertime and want cereal? Aww yeah!

We do it whenever I forget to defrost something in the morning and don't feel like going for take out.

Back