Breakfast Food For Dinner

This whole thread has lost its mind. I'd much rather have lunch/dinner food for breakfast than the other way around.
Know why Huevos Rancheros is so good? Because it's basically dinner.

This whole thread has lost its mind. I'd much rather have lunch/dinner food for breakfast than the other way around.
Outside of cold pizza, no.

Kids ask for all the time. We rotate in pancakes and biscuits to go with eggs and bacon or ham.

Im not sure your opinion can be valid if bacon is not on the plate for either/or.

Although your Huevos Rancheros argument is solid.

Don't do it often, but it's always an option come dinner time. Eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon? Sounds delightful, actually. Might be dinner tonight if I can find eggs.

Im not sure your opinion can be valid if bacon is not on the plate for either/or.

Although your Huevos Rancheros argument is solid.
Huevos con chorizo is a celebration of happiness, but it's 100% dinner food.

Also, I fully agree that bacon is critical for dinner with breakfast food. Come on, @Vosh68

Same as many others, 2-3 times a month. My son loves it. Pancakes, bacon and/or sausage, eggs and toast are the staples with other items occasionally.

It is funny.. I didn't see this thread but we did breakfast for dinner last night.

It was super simple eggs, hash browns, and sausage.

My son and I had burgers last night topped with and egg and cheese with a side of hash browns with bacon. Does that count? We eat like that often when my wife and two daughter are not around. They join us later today for the weekend so those hash browns will have to get moved to the breakfast slot.

It’s a must.

We do it once a week, the kids love it. Potatoes and eggs as well as bacon and sausage.
Knew I liked you for a reason

I am 100% for it and love it.

I love it, will probably make an omelet with some hash browns tomorrow.

Eh my kids kind of enjoy it but besides meats and hash browns, I’m not a breakfast eater haha

Ham omelette, well done potatoes with garlic and oregano, sausage patties, and an everything bagel.
I am in for sure!

It's one of my favorite things! It can be any kind of breakfast food and I'm happy

This is a non-issue. Eggs anytime.

Breakfast for dinner is a family favorite.

Occasionally we go to a great Italian store/deli, and they'll have "feed bags" of cut up ends of cold cuts (the good stuff) and cheeses in bags of about one pound for $0.99. We'll chop that up really fine and cover it with as many eggs as it takes to make a sort of frittata. I'm hungry.

Also, pancakes for dinner is always a solid option.

Eggs, ham/bacon, and hash browns are good anytime. Don't forget the biscuits, and gravy.

I have also been known to have pancakes with peanut butter/honey for dinner too.

It usually goes down as "what are you hungry for tonight?".

On the flip side, I had left over bbq'd chicken and cole slaw for breakfast yesterday.

"Breakfast food" is good anytime. Eggs, bacon, sausage, high fat pancakes, butter, etc. can definitely fill the void when you're hungry.

Had scrambled eggs, lots of bacon and biscuits for dinner tonight.

We do it every so often for a change... and sometimes it’s just because I want bacon.

Ok, I know what I’m having for supper tonight.

at least once a week

Back