Breakfast - whatcha making?

I had an avacado cut in half, break an egg into the seed hole, bake.
Thick sliced Sourdough whole rye toast, with real butter and home made blackberry preserves. Margarine is not alowed in my house, neither is white bread
frozen mango chunks from Costco.
That sounds really tasty

This morning - Athletic Greens, Yogurt w/ fresh berries.

This morning - Athletic Greens, Yogurt w/ fresh berries.
Athletic greens - Never heard the term , lol had to look up ( supplement ? )

Athletic greens - Never heard the term , lol had to look up ( supplement ? )

Yes, a somewhat famous Doc specializing in anti-aging, recommends it. Not bad as a morning starter. I think that and coffee are the Doc's breakfast. He eats one meal a day.

I eat at least two meals a day. But it has cut down on what I have for breakfast.

I get a package every 45 days or so. Can't do 30 days. I skip it some days.

I eat two meals a day currently, and I am 5'9' tall and 160 pounds! Unless you subscribe to the current Fed idea of what is "healthy", which requires you to be be anorexic, you will see that I am quite healthy! I am only 5 lbs over my high school weight at 69 years of age! I've had my adventures over the years. I've been over 200 lbs at times! I was one of those dudes who always had a 2 Liter of Coke in the fridge, and would fall asleep with his hand in the potato chip bag!

I cut those out entirely, and did it cold turkey! I just knew that they were what was keeping me fat! Once I got rid of those, the weight just fell off of me!

My morning staple...venison bacon and eggs 558D264E-E7B3-468D-BDAA-3E33B863BB67.jpeg

Leftover burger, venison bacon, egg fried in brown butter with a rutabaga au gratin baked thing C35E2E67-D63F-4F34-B290-FF139A904F5D.jpeg

Just made breakfast for lunch. Egg sandwich with two eggs over easy on toast with swiss cheese, lettuce, and mayo.

Golfer's Breakfast

THP and

Eggs w/ chorizo topped with pico, sourdough on the side, coffee ... and

oh, yes, a slice of smoked gouda

o_O
IMG_1394.jpeg

Just some oatmeal today.

Made chocolate chip pancakes for the family today.

Just some oatmeal today.

That's my weekday breakfast, rotated on a so-so daily basis with with greek yogurt and berries, walnuts, coffee.

Tough to get Kane's Donuts in Texas. :unsure:

That's my weekday breakfast, rotated on a so-so daily basis with with greek yogurt and berries, walnuts, coffee.

Tough to get Kane's Donuts in Texas. :unsure:

oh man those donuts are fantastic. Sounds like you need a trip to NE soon.

AC9E1D0A-A554-4F68-86C0-BC84CE80C417.jpeg
Will probably make some eggs to go along with these.

oh man those donuts are fantastic. Sounds like you need a trip to NE soon.

If I was not rehabbing the house this summer, I'd be there. I have friends to visit and golf to play. Probably in early Fall.

14F0DA0C-A9D1-456A-98DD-A9739C7C2708.jpeg

20220625_111456.jpg

Belgium waffles with strawberries and maple syrup today.

E1F1A88C-C8A4-487D-92C0-9CF1F8E6CCDA.jpeg

Fasting before blood tests, and I have never been more hungry in my life.

Back