Breakfast - whatcha making?

Just polished off a bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter, a banana and honey added in.

eggs cheddar and sausage for son and eggs sausage with hot sauce in a wrap for me

If you're an Aussie, Kiwi or Pom...baked beans and eggs on toast.

ETA: those were NOT Bush's type baked beans.

I haven't made them yet but these are ones I'm hoping to make soon.

Air Fryer Chorizo Breakfast Burritos.

1650718745939.png

Oatmeal with PB, blackberries and local honey mixed in. Mmmm good!

Cup of tea, a raspberry scone from a local bakery, and some blueberry pop tarts.

Healthy.

PXL_20220427_140529861.jpg

So these rolls go dropped off at the house and look delicious. Biting into them there is coconut and orange rind. I'm not sure how I feel about this now.

Oatmeal with brown sugar and cranberries.

Not great, but it was something.

Protein shake.

A bowl of cereal (Wheaties, Grape Nuts, Kix or Cheerios) and a cup of decaf coffee if I'm eating it at home. Probably an omelet, wheat toast and decaf coffee if at a restaurant.

Boring compared to lots of other posts but- bowl of oatmeal with 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter, scoop of protein powder, 3 grams of creatine, and a little almond milk. Cup of coffee to wash it down. Been the same breakfast for years.

Made an omelette with local farm fresh eggs, hot country sausage and white cheddar cheese with a side of air fryer tots and wheat toast with strawberry preserves….will be a light dinner lol.

Chili verde and rutabaga hash browns with fried eggs 2AD375E8-E991-4EB5-9762-7DE1A8C5759D.jpeg

Usually don’t eat breakfast but it will be a long day of golf so need the fuel.
Made a bacon egg cheese low carb burrito
46AB387D-97A9-419C-917E-2CABE4B2F858.jpeg

French toast with maple syrup😍62F729B2-C1FC-4F56-9CAF-353DC82296D2.jpeg

This thread has me like:

Two hard boiled eggs and a cup of coffee

I had a 19oz ribeye I needed to cook today be the next few days are busy work days.
7A29998B-A10C-4517-9112-611F78E9355A.jpeg

I have hard time thinking of a more opulent and incredible breakfast. I’m not going to be able to eat the whole steak but I’ll slice it up and take it for my salad at work tonight.

Yes it’s on a paper plate because I’m fancy. 🤣

Have had a lot of thinly sliced onions left over from making onion smash burgers, so I have been on an egg sandwich kick recently.

Potato roll, 2 eggs, cheese, caramelized onions, hot sauce. Will add in an avocado or sliced jalapenos if I'm feeling fancy.

You want to know how gangster I am? I bought the spicey honey boneless chicken bites from 7/11 this morning for breakfast..

boom...

Bagel with Everything Bagel Cream Cheese and a cup of tea.

Back