Breaking Down the Ad!

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are on Twitter, answer these questions there.

Not on twitter so I'll answer here. They won them on the ring toss game. She's all like "Honey what are we going to do with these?" In his mind he's thinking "How am I going to get away with buying new clubs to fill these up?"

They are using it for the insulated beverage pockets and not for golfing while at the theme park.

He kept the clubs in because, "you just never know." She took them out because weight savings and she hates golf anyway.

My answer is, I am confused...

My guess is it has to be a push cart add and they are showing just how easy it is to maneuver them around...

There are kids in the bags? Idk. I'm baffled. LOL.

this is like the xxio commercial where they all get on a retro plane and fly off to some swanky, little course while dressed in hipster and boho chic outfits...I think this ad says, "hey golf courses are like amusement parks...sometimes, you don't need clubs?"

Better question. Where the hell are his iron covers? #CoverFail

WOW ... this should be labeled ... YOU HAD ONE JOB!

I... I’ve got nothing

Shes thinking "isn't this great, we can spend more time together and I can come golf with you and your boys"

Him: FML

They love golf. They love amusement parks. Aren't we all these two, really?

gif.gif

OOOOORRRR....

She was earning her Push Cart Mafia credentials. The amusement park had open trials for the push cart qualifiers.

Maybe she has a putter that I see in the bag and there is a putt putt course at the theme park. He is way to serious about his putt putt game and may need wedges or irons to go over obstacles or cut the corners!

Last edited:

I think she's explaining to her husband that she can hit it faster than him AND faster than the coaster they are walking to, so watch this......
or....
"c'mon honey, playing golf is as easy as falling off a roller coaster"

yep ... no idea. Let me ponder a bit more :unsure:

Look closely .....

He has the woods in his bag, so .... He is going to the "Long Drive" game in the park, so he didn't want to carry the clubs around the park all day so he brought the cart bag.
She has just the putter .... so she is going to the "Putting" game.

"Oh honey, I got this just watch."

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: still baffling regardless

hahaha, some silly stuff going on there.

people suck at details

This is just a little bit worse than DJ standing on an actual putting green with a indoor putting mat on it. :ROFLMAO:

Back