Review Breakthrough Golf Technology Stability Tour Putter Shaft Review

I’ve been revisiting this one on my Olson when I wasn’t testing the Axis1 Rose (review on homepage ;)) and I’ve come away more impressed than I was at the time of review. I think part of that is having used some other putter shaft options out there, this though to me is the best of all worlds. You can fit it to ANY putter or hosel design, and the playing length is never an issue because you can install it where you need it to be, particularly if you’re over standard.

The smaller profile from The OG does it for me as well.

Want to put one on a Cleveland Soft Premier soon :unsure:

Nabbed two more of these to put on a couple flatsticks. For me, it’s just superior than other designs I’ve tried, and it looks more traditional too. Would still love to try the LAGP putter shaft eventually though.

Nabbed two more of these to put on a couple flatsticks. For me, it’s just superior than other designs I’ve tried, and it looks more traditional too. Would still love to try the LAGP putter shaft eventually though.
Im pondering one as well. Club Champ suggested I use the stock Scotty for a while and then try the stability. I kind of want to skip the first step.

Im pondering one as well. Club Champ suggested I use the stock Scotty for a while and then try the stability. I kind of want to skip the first step.
Its quite good, and the fact that with this version they made a much more streamlined look makes it that much more comfortable IMO. Its not abstract and awkward, and thats a win.

Really pleased that I put this in. My putting has improved immensely this year and I attribute that to keeping the same putter and this shaft. Never would’ve thought that I would benefit so greatly from it but I have.

How does it compare to the KBS CT Tour shaft? I have a few of those installed in various putters that I have duplicates of with the stock shaft and I can definitely feel the difference.

How does it compare to the KBS CT Tour shaft? I have a few of those installed in various putters that I have duplicates of with the stock shaft and I can definitely feel the difference.
The standard Stability and the CT Tour are more comparable imo, the Stability Tour is a bit lighter but still with all the same stiffness. Big thing for me is with the carbon fiber in these I get more “feel” out of it as opposed to the constant taper steel, the feedback is just a little more pleasant. Both damn good though and under talked about imo.

The standard Stability and the CT Tour are more comparable imo, the Stability Tour is a bit lighter but still with all the same stiffness. Big thing for me is with the carbon fiber in these I get more “feel” out of it as opposed to the constant taper steel, the feedback is just a little more pleasant. Both damn good though and under talked about imo.

Love it. I’ll likely bite the bullet and try one of these even at that lofty $249 price. The KBS is a bit easier on the wallet as you already know and the three putters that occupy my bag for 95% of my rounds all have the CT Tour shaft. It’s always a little weird buying a higher end putter such as a Toulon and then swapping the shaft out soon after it arrives on my doorstep. Some would say that I have a putter issue, lol.

Love it. I’ll likely bite the bullet and try one of these even at that lofty $249 price. The KBS is a bit easier on the wallet as you already know and the three putters that occupy my bag for 95% of my rounds all have the CT Tour shaft. It’s always a little weird buying a higher end putter such as a Toulon and then swapping the shaft out soon after it arrives on my doorstep. Some would say that I have a putter issue, lol.
I say everyone else has the issue, and we are the normal ones :ROFLMAO:

Not sure how to directly compare the 2 but I had the LAGP in a Swag Handsome Too. I much preferred the stability tour. I felt the stability still gave you a touch of feel vs the LAGP being super stiff and feeling horrible coming off the face

To be fair tho, the stability tour I have in a queen bee 6 which typically suits my eye and stroke better than a plumber neck like the Handsome

Installed one of my two new additions onto a SeeMore Nashville mFGP for grins. To the course tomorrow (y)

The OG shaft is down to $129. Thinking of jumping in.

There a big difference between the OG and Tour models?

The OG shaft is down to $129. Thinking of jumping in.

There a big difference between the OG and Tour models?
Did you give the article a look?

Found a ebay guy willing to sell the tour for $150 new, makes me a nervous it is fake. I realize anything can be faked but is there any news out there of these being faked?

Did you give the article a look?
Ok, read it again.

So if you were to try one, would you oay the extra for the tour or go with the OG? $129 is a fairly attractive price point to me.

I might just grab one and put it in the Palm Beach for giggles, it was going to be moved since I do like the Atlanta better for the most part but maybe a new shaft would bring it alive. I honestly don't see how it could make a big difference but one never knows until you try.

I might just grab one and put it in the Palm Beach for giggles, it was going to be moved since I do like the Atlanta better for the most part but maybe a new shaft would bring it alive. I honestly don't see how it could make a big difference but one never knows until you try.
Nice!

I’m tempted to add one to my Scotty Phantom or the Ping Tyne....

The Palm Beach has been very good on really fast greens but lacking weight imo for normal to slow ones, even with the 40 gr weight in it. I have read the orginal was pretty heavy and could change the SW pretty good,

I am going to also go back and read the review again. After all the man with many putters is wise about these things..

Found a ebay guy willing to sell the tour for $150 new, makes me a nervous it is fake. I realize anything can be faked but is there any news out there of these being faked?

Where at? Ill GP

Ok, read it again.

So if you were to try one, would you oay the extra for the tour or go with the OG? $129 is a fairly attractive price point to me.
Personally, yes, but that’s because the size of the original is a pretty stark difference from a standard putter shaft and that bothers me.

Is the OG good? Absoltively posolutely.

They won’t be fake.

Put in a counter offer, we will see

Where at? Ill GP
There is a person offering them at $180, I watched it and got a offer back at $150. Just countered at $140 for the fun of it. Seems to have 8 of them.

Back