Brian Mogg or Eric Cogorno ?

pinseeker

"Non renunciare mai quello che desideri"
Reaction score
Handicap
TBD
Lately I have been receiving a plethora of ads from Brian Mogg on adding yardage for seniors in 40 practice balls. Without telling how unless you buy his system, he is touting how seniors especially can have a swing better suited to their bodies. I think this may be similar t what Eric Cogorno is promoting. Is this yet another scam? or has anyone looked into it? What he is advocating is that nearly all on line instruction is how to swing with moves of younger, more athletic players and that his "method" adds yardage, allows you more longevity, and how 90 year olds can still compete. For a miniscule price of $47 with 365 day guarantee or money back. I would wager that getting your money back won't be all that easy.

What say you?

I haven't seen the ads you have referenced, but Brian Mogg is/was a Golf Digest top 100 teacher and Golf Mag top 50 teacher. His was YE Yang's coach when Yang won the PGA Championship. IF it is the same Brian Mogg might be worth looking into.

I haven't seen the ads you have referenced, but Brian Mogg is/was a Golf Digest top 100 teacher and Golf Mag top 50 teacher. His was YE Yang's coach when Yang won the PGA Championship. IF it is the same Brian Mogg might be worth looking into.
Yes, he included all the accolades and that some Pros paid up to $5,000 a day/month? He now wants to bring all this wealth of knowledge to the public. The "hook" is in the add-ons. Thing called The Scratch Club e.t.c. I might "bite" out of sheer curiosity if no one provides further enlightenment. As for Golf Digest's selection, It does not carry a lot of weight with me as they also listed the administrator on a competing forum as in the top 100 of upcoming instructors. Let's just say that I personally do not hold him in high regard nor does he hold me similarly.( sp not right, but too lazy to look it up)

Last edited:
Yes, he included all the accolades and that some Pros paid up to $5,000 a day/month? He now wants to bring all this wealth of knowledge to the public. The "hook" is in the add-ons. Thing called The Scratch Club e.t.c. I might "bite" out of sheer curiosity if no one provides further enlightenment.
Online coaching is the thing these days. Several are doing it no shock Mogg is getting involved. My current instructor has something he calls The Master Plan that is an online program. I think we are going to see more instructors going this route.

Online coaching is the thing these days. Several are doing it no shock Mogg is getting involved. My current instructor has something he calls The Master Plan that is an online program. I think we are going to see more instructors going this route.
For sure....current health crisis may have a lot to do with it.

I’m a senior looking to regain lost distance. Everyone on YouTube has the secret. Older guys with money are an easy target for online instructor. If $47.95 could really buy me 40 yards, I’ll pay it along with a nice tip. Let us know how it works.

I’m a senior looking to regain lost distance. Everyone on YouTube has the secret. Older guys with money are an easy target for online instructor. If $47.95 could really buy me 40 yards, I’ll pay it along with a nice tip. Let us know how it works.
tell ya what....YOU try it! :) (I am an older guy without money)

tell ya what....YOU try it! :) (I am an older guy without money)
I don’t think I could get 40 more yards for any amount of money, (I don’t have any either 😢)

I have lost 40 yards.

LOL - yes I tend to avoid things like this as i’m 🤔 about them

I was actually in an Eric Corgono commercial for a while, he is local to me.

His system works, but it is basically teaching a closed to closed swing. It does, however, reduce or eliminate slicing.

He is a good guy. His in person lessons are a bit high $ wise for my tastes, however.

I also discovered that if you just google either of these guys by name, you can then subscribe to their you tube channel for free. (if you can get by the "guilt" complex). While it is not exactly the same as signing up for the paid videos and a more formalized "program", you can pick and choose from among the freebies and get what you are looking for. Is it the same as one-on-one live instruction, absolutely not. The problem is, most don't really know what they need.

also take note that "they" placed a subscribe button on their channel, so I guess they figure that people may sign up for their course anyway.

Last edited:
I may be a bit naive' but I believe I have figured out what the "secret" is. Neither of these guys will disclose exactly what their secret is, but then again, it would no longer be a secret. I do not fault either if them. If someone comes up with something that is of benefit, they should be compensated. I have viewed most of their videos, and I see a couple of things. Granted, I am no instructor and nothing can take the place of live lessons, but over the years I have learned to separate the chaff from the wheat. Could I be mistaken? Absolutely. Does what I have gleaned seem to help me? Absolutely. Would my interpretation help you? It might, or might not.

Back