NEWS Bridgestone and Tiger Woods: 3 Part Mini Series

I need to do the vfit and compare the sound of the ball I get fit for to the two balls I rotate with. I don’t think I’ve noticed the sounds they make off the face. They all sound the same from the hosel 🤷🏻‍♂️

To me, seems like Bridgestone is knocking it out of getting park with their new ball release. You got the VFIT with free ball samples, buy 3 get 1 free special, and now this Tiger Woods video 3 part. Pretty exciting, plus the new ball is for real.

These videos are gold! I've always thought it would be cool to be in Tiger's head during a round to know what he thinks about and how his mind works but man, it would be cool to experience that when he's testing golf balls and know what it's like to be that receptive.

I'm curious, when you fit a ball to Tiger where do you start? Is it around the green, full shots, etc.?

Tiger content this week will be consumed. Bridgestone has a solid lineup

Never focused on the sound pitch of a golf ball. That might be my problem

Video #2 was much better!! It’s amazing how exact Tiger can Be or is. That wa si same to watch. On another note... @rehbirdie Polo’s were sick! For sale??

These have been fun to watch and informative.

First video was good, second was even better. Can't wait for the third. 🐅 🐅 🐅 Woods y'all!!

A lot of reused clips in the second video but the idea that he can detect all those little elements is fascinating. And if Tiger hates clicking balls, so do I

I wish I could have 10% of tigers attention to detail in golf. That's a keeper, that's not me, it's outside my window, sticks to the face. So much decision making and opinion about the ball, in what seems to come before the ball hits the ground... #tigervisionisback

I can't imagine putting so much time into choosing a ball. Would be super cool to know your game so well, to know exactly how your ball needs to react.

Really cool looking behind the curtain to see how much work goes into it for Tiger.

We are getting close to the anniversary of Tiger winning his 15th at Augusta. Bridgestone is releasing a pretty cool mini documentary that will come in 3 parts starting right now and each episode dropping the next day.

The documentary features exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Tiger working with Bridgestone at Medalist and some never before seen interviews with him and members of the Bridgestone team, as well. The schedule is as follows

Today we have episode 1 below. Then Episode 2 and 3 will follow on Friday and Saturday. You will be able to find all 3 episodes on www.Bridgestonegolf.com as well. Each episode is between 2-4 minutes and some interesting info.

View attachment 8936462

Just a note, stay tuned after all 3 episodes air (in this thread) for a chance to win a Tiger Woods signed Masters Pin Flag from his return to being the Tiger King last year and his new Bridgestone TOUR B XS golf balls.

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

cant wait for #3 and love to win a signed flag form the GOAT!

Part 3 is now live.

Wow, ball was ready a year and a half ago!

Feeling a soft ball off the putter face, this is what I’m talking about.
I’ll be giving the RXS a healthy review this summer.

Episode two was good as well. Love hearing tiger talk golf. If he did a pod cast once a week for 25-30 minutes about golf, sport, life - it would probably be the biggest podcast on earth within a month. Lol. Amazing stuff from Bridgestone and the Tiger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"He owns it". Love it!

Part three was great! For Tiger, the XS doesn’t spin too much with the driver but it gives him more spin with his wedges and irons. 2400-2500 RPM is a really good spin number for a stable flight.

I’ve tried the X, RX and RXS lately. I’m really liking the X or RX but more testing will have to be done.

This was such a cool series getting some insight on how the GOAT chose his TourB.

Good series of videos. Thanks!

It's interesting here is a video that basically shows how much difference there can be off the tee, with data, and people still think otherwise. Or that compression doesn't matter. Blows my mind.

Great videos thank you. His attention to details is unreal.

I wish I had an ounce of the feel that Tiger does! It was cool to get a behind the scenes look.

Man I though his Driver spin would be lower for some reason. 2400-2500 caught me by surprise

Back