NEWS Bridgestone and Tiger Woods: 3 Part Mini Series

This is fantastic i love Tiger and getting to see some background on this is killer!

That flag :eek: What a collector's item that would be! Perfect for the Nut Cave!

This will be fun to watch. @rehbirdie sightings galore! :)

wonderful distraction. we should be watching azaleas...instead we have snow forecast for next week. Thank you

These could be a really cool series. I was always fascinated by the fact that the Nike balls he played were actually made by Bridgestone.

These could be a really cool series. I was always fascinated by the fact that the Nike balls he played were actually made by Bridgestone.

Here is an interesting one too. Not only were his, but all of Nike balls, prior to RZN were.

This is great! Thank you for sharing.

"his return to being the Tiger King"

ok, that made me laugh!

looking forward to watching this.

Really cool short videos. I love anything with Tiger.

Two words: BAD A$$.

That was really well done.

It gets better. I can tell you episode 2 is longer and full of great snippets from our fitting session with him in Jupiter. great insight from the GOAT!

Looking good in there @rehbirdie! Very cool.

Oh HECK yes. I can’t wait to see all three. Be back shortly - Off to watch!
I laughed at the question that lead to this answer! “more greenside spin, is that something you want?”

Here is an interesting one too. Not only were his, but all of Nike balls, prior to RZN were.
Wow, I had no idea. That's really interesting.

"Is more greenside spin something you want?"

Does anyone ever say No to that question?

Really interesting first episode...but left me wanting more. Pumped for the next two!

Ok I wasn't aware of that. I thought it was just Tiger. Wow.

That was great! Glad to hear the second episode is longer cause I could have watched way more than two minutes! Can't wait for the other videos

Off to a great start with Episode 1.

Man the sound that happens when he makes contact is something special. That was a really cool video, I can't wait for the rest.

Good stuff, can’t wait for the others to drop.

Some great quarantine viewing!

"I have always based all of my equipment around the golf ball." - TW

Strong statement, especially considering the source.🐐

That pin flag is pretty sweet.

Back