NEWS Bridgestone and Tiger Woods: 3 Part Mini Series

Tiger starts with very short puts and works back. And when I say works back, it’s comprehensive.
Short 3 foot putts
6 foot putts
15-17 footers
Lag putts
20 foot Chips
15 yard pitch
40 yard pitch
70 yard shots
PW
9 iron
7 iron
5 iron
4 iron
3w
Driver (draws, fades and straight shots)
We are checking all metrics on all shots. Most important for Tiger: feel, windows (very important), spin and carry distance

It’s a looooong day but every minute is amazing.
Over the course of the day, how many shots would you estimate he hit during testing?

enjoyed the videos. Makes me want more longer in-depth stuff!

I really liked this. I get it, it’s advertising but I enjoy good golf content.

I don’t mind if it’s an advertisement as long as it’s good content! Bridgestone did a great job with this series!

I don’t mind if it’s an advertisement as long as it’s good content! Bridgestone did a great job with this series!

Im with you. Some companies do this really well. This was one of those things that I thought was pretty darn well done.

Agreed. If Bridgestone wants to make more of these I’m all for it.

It’s cool to see Tiger’s legendary feel/attention to detail on display.

Just watched all 3 of these. Man I'm excited to hit these balls someday and see if they are for me. The been playing a Bridgestone ball since 2000 comment had to perk up some ears haha. The fact that Tiger had so much input is pretty awesome and the fact he is so in tune with his golf ball that everything must be in his window is mind blowing

yeah the videos were pretty cool. Does leave me want more content and in depth of what they did. Maybe results or changes made, just a little promo-ish. regardless still fun and entertaining.

Convenient that whenever this little giveaway rolls around that those are the balls i get fit into. (wouldnt play them though. lol Theyd be proudly on display with that flag....:oops:

Agreed. If Bridgestone wants to make more of these I’m all for it.

It’s cool to see Tiger’s legendary feel/attention to detail on display.

It would fun to see this process with Fred, Lexi, Bryson and Kuchar!

Tiger starts with very short puts and works back. And when I say works back, it’s comprehensive.
Short 3 foot putts
6 foot putts
15-17 footers
Lag putts
20 foot Chips
15 yard pitch
40 yard pitch
70 yard shots
PW
9 iron
7 iron
5 iron
4 iron
3w
Driver (draws, fades and straight shots)
We are checking all metrics on all shots. Most important for Tiger: feel, windows (very important), spin and carry distance

It’s a looooong day but every minute is amazing.

Like it. Moves from feel to power! 💪

It would fun to see this process with Fred, Lexi, Bryson and Kuchar!

Yep, especially since I believe Freddie switched models with this release.

Ok. Saturday was last one. Contest time coming soon i hope. The suspense is killing us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Saturday was last one. Contest time coming soon i hope. The suspense is killing us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was a betting man, I would say watch the live streams this week.

Tiger is definitely very perceptive to feels. He knows how he wants it to feel. Feel is real folks. The numbers are confirmation.
Us mortals need the pros at Bridgestone to look at our numbers and make the decision for us.

Over the course of the day, how many shots would you estimate he hit during testing?
Hmmm that’s a great question. I will have to look at my iPad where I have the TrackMan data (I will never delete those sessions!). I can give you a good estimate tomorrow. He hit so many more that we didn’t record though. So I’ll have to think about adding those in.

Like it. Moves from feel to power! 💪
Totally opposite from Bryson. We just chatted on a Q&A and Bryson described how he does it completely opposite of Tiger. Starts with driver and works back.

Totally opposite from Bryson. We just chatted on a Q&A and Bryson described how he does it completely opposite of Tiger. Starts with driver and works back.

That seems about right for him, against the grain.

Back